Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy birthday HP....

"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit".   2 Corn 3.18

Hunter - Happy Birthday.

Lord, I pray over my son today, he turns 17.  Lord, as he begins the 'last' year of his youth and enters into adulthood ...next year..and as he enters into his senior year...I just pray over him that his face will be transformed into your image.  Lord, I pray he sees you in each and every person around him.  Lord, I pray his eyes would strive to seek you and your word, Lord I pray his ears would be pierced with your news, and I pray his heart would long to see you in each and every moment.  Lord, as he was such a blessing to us when he arrived all blue...keep him healthy and free from illness.  Lord, bless his summer of soccer prep as colleges and  coaches seek him out.  Lord, lead and guide him in making the right choices.
 Lord, for his friendships and relationships..may they be godly.  Lord, I realize it maybe very hard to keep you first, but that is my prayer -- that he keeps you first.  Lord, I pray that he will be a  leader and that others will look to him and see  YOU within him.
Lord, may he be a light on a hill...may his will line up with yours...Lord, that he will see his calling upon his life and glorify you. 

Lord he is yours. 
Lord, thank you for my tur tur man.
This photo was back in 2009...but it is a favoite of mine! 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!