Friday, September 13, 2013

..a post written to Trace and Ethan..a prophetic word from HIM

 the following is a post i put on trace's carebridge site this am...i was reluctant to share it here as well - but - someone else needs to know the power that god has for them...


1 corinthians 2
New International Version (NIV)
2 And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.[a] 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3 I came to you in weaknesswith great fear and trembling. 4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

god’s wisdom revealed by the spirit

6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hiddenand that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[b]
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.[c] 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 


Now -- here is my letter/post to Trace and her husband - 

Good morning Trace and Ethan.....I posted scripture from 1 Corinthians and I wanted to expand on this -- 
“Who has known the mind of "......

As you know - and as I have been blasting this newsfeed - YOU are being prayed for by many!  One thing I have learned is that many believers are not  as BOLD as I am-- and for each person writing you and stating they are praying - there are probably 10 or more that are  praying as well ...they  just don't have the freedom and are as comfortable in their prayer conversations with God and well -- THEY pray....too -- so THAT really encourages me and I hope that encourages you.... but that is not the reason I am posting this am.  

In my cell group last night, we were reminded of our gifts - gifts that all believers have/can have access too...and we can live in those gifts and USE those gifts.  I believe you understand what I am speaking about.   I know I have a few gifts and a few  that I am pretty strong in - but that again- is for another post....

Anyway, we learned, we prayed and then we sought out a word from God.  There were six of us - six godly women that LOVE HIM and have been praying with me for YOU...yes you!

So, let me share with you how God blessed me with a word for me...but it is a WORD  for YOU...

1.  I do believe in your healing and have had this UNCTION to continue to proclaim it and believe it.   That is a sprit of FAITH...loyalty when you believe in something that seems impossible - but God continues to give me confirmations that I am NOT wrong to proclaim you healing!

2.  As the ladies prayed over me - all I could focus on was the Lord's prayer...HIS will be done.  Over and over. 
( unsure if that means anything specific to you -- maybe it does -- but I get great comfort in reciting HIS words!)  

As I was anxious....anxious in my spirit.  

I have proclaimed and claimed your healing but the Enemy continues to try and make me feel like ..."nah....her cancer is too far" ....but I rebuke that thought - as you know my husband was spiritually dead and God raised him from the dead.  

People will look at this and read and go -- 'really???'...but this home ( Earth )  is not eternal and a spiritual death - separation from God is FAR more serious than a physical death -- praise God that you understand this Trace...wow!  


So, if HE can restore my man-- HE can do whatever HE wants ..and HE will do whatever HE wants and I know we are in agreement - we have asked for healing.  

Before your recent crisis...you and I spoke ( via email ) pretty extensively about healing and believing!!   

So..Ok.  After prayer then the ladies gathered around me and this transpired...

3.  The first lady - Jimi said, all she could feel was a feeling of anxiousness - that  was confirmation for me ...I was.  She did not know I was.    And then I shared about the 'what'...to which the next lady said..

4.  Well as I prayed for Michelle - all I could hear and see in my mind, that God kept telling me,  Trace would be healed...and she smiled and felt confident and I took it as confirmation...wow!  Cool.  She is a new lady to our group but a believer and she is a mature lady that has great faith!   I could tell in her eyes ...that was GOD reaffirming my UCTION!  

To which another lady said ..YES...I kept hearing her children will be fine...her children will be fine...her children will be fine.  And at that point - that lady did not know I had such a burden for your kids, or even if she did...I  have felt the only MOM that could take care of them is YOU....YOU were needed period -- YOU could not go to heaven early ..no way...and with tears in her eyes, she kept saying, I know God said her children will be fine.  


I just loved on God right there -- as she did not know the extension to which this  burden consumed my thoughts and expressions....... I had for your kids...so - that gave me great comfort and I then shared...yes - I know Trace is going to be in heaven - no matter what but I have been so burdened and  worried about her kids....

5.  That just warmed my heart right there!  So then, my Pastor's wife said, she saw a vision but did not know what it meant -- yet -- maybe one of the other ladies had the meaning...

She saw a huge beautiful tree - full of leaves and full of branches - it was a full tree and then it divided itself and became 2 trees, and then those tree's divided and then more and so forth until there was this beautiful forest - huge big full forest but  there was this mist around it.  

She asked me if that meant anything thing and I said -- "well, one person did prophesy over me once about a tree but I would have to go back over my bible /notes and read exactly what they said"
 ...but then the last lady in the group spoke up .."I know what it means" 
6....That tree is Trace -- she is deeply rooted and she has  this legacy and ....whether God heals her here or in heaven...her legacy will go on - and it will touch the greater population ...your children will touch others and they are those trees which share and tell about God...and those trees flourish ...and so forth and so forth .....

Right then I just got all emotional and loved God even more for sharing that with me....and then it was like instant ...peace...
And Michelle - there is a mist right now...it is not clear....that is why the mist is there - so continue to proclaim healing...continue to share your faith - as YOU too Michelle are making trees and they are flourishing.  

I was so humbled.  And - 
That spirit of being anxious was gone....peace.  

I do believe God can and I am still going to claim that HE is going to heal you - period.  But then we all prayed and I believe I really really really BELIEVED...that direct word from HIM...was for me and for you -- YOUR legacy is flourishing.....You have planted and your children will flourish....
And that is why I am posting....and taking up this newsfeed!  
I love you Trace -- as I type this now -- I am praying -- God -- this is of YOU...may it bless her - amen.  
Michelle Pritchard




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!