Sunday, September 29, 2013

I took a trip......

Ok, there is so much I want to express and say and yet ...unsure of the words.

I went to Wisconsin to visit with my pal from High School - Trace -- who is STRUGGLING with cancer and it is in the final stages.  It just is.  But, I won't say she is dying...I won't say the cancer is winning...I am saying outloud that I believe GOD can heal her and I will TRUST in HIS healing.

Period.  Amen.

This is what I read today --



Beloved ...I am with you and all around you, encircling you in golden rays of Light.  I always behold you FACE to FACE.  Not one of your thoughts escapes My notice.  Because I am infinite, I am able to love you as if you and I were the only ones in the universe.  
I know that God is all around me and HE was with me on my trip.  It was beautiful weather, I got to see MOST of the 20+ nieces and nephews.  I got to buy pumpkins for a few, teased many of them, and tried to get a photo shot for memories.

I walked along streets that I used to walk along, I ran to  Shopko and  even got a quick visit with Brendan's Great Aunt.  I got to see my Grandma all three days - and by the third day as I showed her the photos from the previous days ...she sort of remembered me. ( She has dementia )

I saw classmates  that I had not seen in almost 5 years....I even saw a few that I have never seen since a class reunion.  I was totally blessed.

I also cried.

I just did.




Beloved, walk with ME in intimate LOVE - steps, but do not lose sight of My Majesty.  I desire to be your closest Friend, yet I am also your sovereign Lord, I created your brain with capacity to know Me as Friend and Lord simultaneously.  The human mind is the pinnacle of My creation, but so few use it for its primary purpose --- knowing Me.  I communicate continually through My Spirit, My Word, and My Creation. Only humans are capable of receiving Me and responding to My Presence.  You are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made!   - God
Psalm 34: 4-72 Peter 1: 16-17John 17:3 and Psalm 139. 14

God has it.  I learned a big lesson -- just HOW BIG and how creative our God is.  HE has people right there  -- in place, close to Trace to help her and her family.  HE has it.  God does.  Sometimes that control freak comes back to the front of my brain.....

I shared with Trace the vision that was shared with me about her ....I shared prayer with her....I took her to a radiation appointment and I saw her smile big when she got a hat from a pal...and a pink scarf from another and I got to bless another pink scarf  ---to her daughter.  I got to be a part of her family for a few hours and enjoy her precious children.  I even got to share some chocolate with Trace!   I felt honored ---

I am so blessed.

But I still want a miracle for my pal.
I want it BAD!
I want the cancer to disappear.
I want her to have even MORE time with her daughter, sons, and wonderful husband.

But I trust God.
No matter what - even if the healing does not come on this side of heaven - I know - HE knows what is best.  HE has the big picture! However...
HE has been healing her. I believe that too!
HE has had her - I know she knows that.

Trace blessed me.  I asked her what God had been speaking to her...

She said -- "He said He was going to draw me near".   " He said, I have a purpose for you"  and  "He said to walk by faith and not by sight".

I don't think I have to say anything more.....   we all need to know that --

HE does have a purpose for us.
HE will draw us near -- are you pushing HIm away?   Are you listening?
And...Do you walk by faith and not by sight?

Heavenly Father,  I believe that is all I want to say this eve ...when you  release me to say more I will ...but right now -- please  -- touch her.

Touch those I spoke to for the past 3 days...
Touch those that I am praying for -- new prayer requests..and to the ladies -- especially Jeanuetta  and her team....bless them Lord, Amen.

Humbled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!