Sunday, May 4, 2014

NO weapon formed against me --


  THIS is a REPOST from April 13, 2013....BUT God brought me to this post again.  
Some one needs to read it.  I edited it a bit - and updated it.  

April 13, 2013
"I realize and know that when it seems ALL is lost...ALL is wrong  and there seems to be no hope....

that GOD can redeem ANYTHING."

Today I got to listen to John James give his testimony again at our church.  He spoke about how God did a miracle and used  his wife, to remind him that GOD does care and GOD can restore.

I would not even imagine to try and summarize the testimony, but I will share this.  When I first heart his story, I was a 'single' mom who dragged her son with her to church.  It was a time of my life where I would grab onto ANYTHING that would assure me...there was hope.  And John James speaks of hope so perfectly.  Anyway, at the end of that service back in October of 2010....I went forward for a miracle.  I believed that God could restore anything.   You see...by that time, I needed restoration too and a miracle within my family.

Today...some 2 and 1/2 years later.....I heard him give a message of hope again and he asked us to come forward if we needed salvation, or if we needed to make a reconnection to Christ...or if we needed a miracle....and many went forward.  It was a glorious sight.


It seems impossible today.
It seems the entire world is after you, or maybe it is just your husband, or maybe just your present circumstances....but HE wants you to know ----

THAT if you have claimed HIM as LORD of your life and your heart...then....

"NO weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute  ( GOD WILL REFUTE) , every tongue that accuses you.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me."  


So, hang in there....
God still does   miracles.
God does restore families.
God does heal past hurts.
God does take away the pain.
God does love you so much.....more than I can ever express -- don't give up. 

LOVE covers a multitude of sins. 
I know, he forgave me.. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!