Monday, August 15, 2011

24 years and prayerfully thankful . .

Happy Anniversary to me. . . . . 24 years ago this very time . .about 12 am . .Brendan and I were crawling into our bed and breakfast for our 'one night' stand. That is sort of how it is when you begin Student Teaching in a few days and you have no money ---- We got married on a VERY HOT day with NO AC and well, thus began our lives . . . .as husband and wife.


Today . . I started a new job . .Brendan headed into the High School for the routine faculty meeting and when I got home ( yes, at 11 pm as I had a shopping trip planned with a dear pal ) there were roses on the counter.

All I am saying is - thank you God.

Thank you Lord for this is YOUR 'doing' . . .and I am humbled! So humbled.
As Brendan's card said, "happy 24 and many more " .. ....thank you.

Lord, in watching how you are changing him . ..I fall EVEN MORE in love with YOU - amen!

Humbled, your beautiful daughter - michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!