Wednesday, August 17, 2011

now . . I am not so cautious . .but happy . . .

Lord, what a blessing it is to live here and worship you and WATCH for you everywhere. You know Lord, that I posted a few weeks ago, ONE notch above CAUTIOUS . . well, after these past few days . . . . I just want to say . . . I am HAPPY!

Lord, first of all, I know what and how this all came to be . . . so I am humbled, and honored that YOU trust me enough to be your servant.


Lord, but THANKS.

THANKS. JuST Thanks!


What a 'feeling' to hear my husband say, 'but I want to talk to you more' and then after being away I get roses? And the little cards? WEll, Of course, as YOU stated YOU have great and mighty plans for all of us. AND YOU delight in us. YOU want to grant us the secret desires of our hearts.


Your word states: God will fill you mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.

Job 8.21.


Lord, you know I have felt like JOB. Lord, I know that besides me, there are MANY hurting but I pray that they will HANG on and endure . .for the rewards -- YOUR will are just breath taking at times.


Lord, this am . . being able to praise - shout - and just sing to you in the car, on my way to my new job . ..I saw your beautiful sky. The picture here does not even do it justice! YOUR are great and migthy to be praised.


Thank you.


+for the new job, the fun there, the excitement

+ for the renewed vigor towards my job

+ for the new friends

+for the old ones

+ for the loved ones

+ for the new students

+ for the opportunity

+ for the sweet phone call, and silly pillow talk

+ for the checking in

+ for the roses

+ for the sweetness

+ for the joy in others

+ for the healing

+ for the fun

+ for the blessings and 'needs'

+ for the time

+ for the retoration

+ for the 'slowness' of it - so it can be appreciated!


Lord, I do believe that YOU are truly THE BEST. I am humbled.

Use me Lord, and like Debi reminded me yesterday - I will praise you in the storm and in the happy . .. I am happy . .


Did I tell you God, he got me roses?

Did I tell you God, he wrote some very sweet notes?

Did I tell you God, he wants to talk to me?

Did I tell you God, that we (you sold) sold the house?

Did I tell you God HOW NICE this is?


Thanks -- I am happy. I realize . .we have FAR to go and we are not where you WANT us yet - but Oh God, what a glorious day . . .to see the scales being removed.


Now, for the other prayer requests on my heart - may they too - experience the HAPPY!


- your daughter, michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!