Tuesday, January 26, 2016

If you ONLY knew......

I have read an awesome book -- "Audacious" by Beth Moore.
I have read it and  I go back over it often.
There is SO much to soak in.
 It is truly a quick read if you just read but if you begin to live it...think it.... it may take a year to get through it.

I don't see myself putting it on the shelf anytime soon.

Tonight I re-looked at one chapter -- about a word  -- a tiny word.  all.

ALL

The chapter starts, "to see ALL women come to know and audaciously love Jesus Christ.

ALL.

On Sunday, during our praise and worship offering to HIM this one song -- totally held me... on my knees and I began to see -- Here is a link so you can listen to it and then the words. 


Link to Jesus we Love you! by Paul McClure


"Jesus We Love You"


Old things have passed away
Your love has stayed the same
Your constant grace remains the cornerstone

Things that we thought were dead
Are breathing in life again
You cause your Son to shine on darkest nights

For all that you’ve done we will pour out our love
This will be our anthem song

Jesus we love you
Oh how we love you
You are the one our hearts adore

(Last time end on)
Our hearts adore

The hopeless have found their hope
The orphans now have a home
All that was lost has found its place in you
You lift our weary head
You make us strong instead
You took these rags and made us beautiful

Our affection, our devotion
poured out on the feet of Jesus
Our affection, our devotion
poured out on the feet of Jesus
Our affection, our devotion
poured out on the feet of Jesus
Our affection, our devotion
poured out on the feet of Jesus


As I just allowed Holy Spirit to just take over my head and every other thought left, I could literally see the place where Jesus was having His feet washed by Mary's tears...

She was broken and poured out -- totally in LOVE with Jesus and giving her everything to wash His feet.

And as I began to rock back and forth to the beat of the music as I continued to see and just stepped back in time and stood there - watching Mary Magdalene   continue to wash His feet -- I knew that I knew, Our Father was well pleased with the women that attended and came to our BE Inspired Event this past Saturday.  It was a beautiful offering to HIM.  Women gave testimony to HIS faithfulness and to what HE was doing within them.


We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.
It is always good to hear a person's  testimony.

Mary was in Love with Jesus.
I know from that point on - she wanted everyone one around her - to feel and experience that love that she had for Him .....for themselves.

Don't we want that for our lost loved ones around us...the confused ones around us... even the one that may be sharing our bed.  ???????? 

It seems unreasonable, illogical, and unreachable -- this vision that ALL should come to know and audaciously love Jesus Christ --  and I believe many may not -- But HE gave HIS life for ALL.  He gave His life as a ransom for all.

"For the grace of God has appeared with salvation for ALL people".

He won't force it on you but it is yours if you want it.  It is yours if you want Jesus.

I do want that for all around me --

When we can truly see ourselves right there - broken and poured out as HIS feet -- "nothing else seems to matter"......  He can place everything into perspective.

I can't get that last verse out of my head -- it has consumed me since Sunday...

"my affection, my devotion...poured out on the feet of Jesus"
"my affection, my devotion...poured out on the feet of Jesus".....


What about you -- can you sing that -- can you feel that devotion and affection for Him?
It is ok if you can't... for some 38 years -- I figured and thought I knew ........but, I truly was never at a place to let HIM really close.     It was not until the Lord allowed a crisis of faith - that  I became broken and poured out.



Lord, for whomever this is for  - this eve... 
May they hear the words of this worship song and know that they know... their devotion is poured out on YOUR feet and if not...God I pray, they will open their hearts and allow You to come in.  In Jesus name.  Amen.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!