Sunday, June 25, 2017

Could it REALLY happen? I am still believing - part 3.

  Between two different godly women calling me to tell me their dreams and visions,  to my own Pastor opening up our church service today and reading us REV 21. 2-4  -- I looked at my husband and knew that I knew, I must go and see my sweet daughter in Christ  and continue to pray

I am being open and honest ...she is still fighting.  I was greeted by her sweet husband and there was a smile on his face and he was not in despair....  that was my confirmation, we continue to pray and believe.   BELIEVE. 


So my husband and I walked the perimeter of their home and called upon heaven.  I walked with Jeremy Camp's - SAME POWER playing on my phone and with each breath -- in  a holy language...we declared healing and gave total control OVER God ..... 

I am honest -- I don't understand why we have not seen a miraculous healing as of yet...  I question, is there unbelief?  Am I crazy for thinking such things?       And then as I  remember, my Pastor shared this...It is from Revelation. 

And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.[a] He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

Why are there tears?   They were in heaven..."COULD it be they shed a tear because they realized what they COULD of DONE For CHRIST and HIS KINGDOM and they didn't?" 

ouch.....  I grabbed my purse and got up and went to pray. 

I won't stand before Jesus one day and hear him say, "why didn't you go when I told you too"....

 So, what now...??   I am sharing the  scripture prayer  that I believed I prayed in my heavenly language today.  And I will print it out - this one -  and I am going to continue to pray and believe that her healing is RIGHT here and it will come on THIS side of heaven. 

 Maybe God is calling you to print this out...go out to her home and walk the perimeter around their house and agree with me...  it will be done.  That Same POWER that rose Jesus from the Dead...is in us...   


 


God you said that I shall declare a thing and it shall be accomplished and established. (Job 22:28) That life or death is in the power of the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21)  I therefore speak life, resurrection life in the mighty name of Jesus over my  sweet friend Rebekah and her husband Jared.  By the blood of Jesus I am the righteousness of God in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21) Though all the hosts of hell march in to make a second claim they must all march out at the mention of his name. JESUS! All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus in His name. (Matthew 28:18)  No weapon formed against me shall prosper and all those and everything that rises up in judgment against me shall be silenced and defeated. (Isaiah 54:17) The devil has no power over me, no unsettled claims against me, all has been settled by the blood of Jesus. I have authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the devils power.  Nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Luke 10:19) Since God is for me, no one or nothing can sustain an attack against me. (Romans 8:31) I take authority over the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus. So, as we have called out this cancer to be gone - it shall be in the name of JESUS! 

God is my refuge and my fortress my strong tower, in Him I will trust. I am abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. In Him I am taking refuge. Though the arrow flies by day and the terror stalks at night it will not come near my dwelling. (Psalm 91:2-7) Sickness, infirmity, disease, illness and cancer of every kind have no power over me and must leave in the name of Jesus Christ. (John 14:14)  God you are Jehovah Rapha. You are the God who heals. (Exodus 15:26) You sent your word and healed me. (Psalm 107:20)  By the stripes of Jesus I am healed because Jesus paid the price at the whipping post for me. (Isaiah 53:5) He shed His blood through the 39 stripes that cut furrows down His back. There is a stripe there for this condition in  Rebekah's body -- and it is healed.    (1 Peter 2:24)  He was wounded for my transgressions He was bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and by His stripes I am healed. (Isaiah 53:5)


Behold He is the Lord the God of all flesh there is nothing too hard for Him. Nothing! Absolutely nothing! (Jeremiah 32:27) He has promised to do exceeding abundantly above anything I can ask or think according to the power of the Holy Spirit that lives and works within me. (Ephesians 3:20) So, as my husband and I walked around her home today -- and we declared thanksgiving for Your healing angels as they continue to replace the bad cells with Your good ones...we touched and declared her healed and well and walking!!    Everyone and everything that rises up against me will be torn down, driven back and away from me. I therefore take authority over and cast down every sickness and disease attacking me and thereby exalting itself against the knowledge of God.  I tear down this cancer in Jesus name!  I tear down and cast out and away every stronghold in the mighty name of Jesus. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
All things work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.  (Romans 8:28) My times are in His hands. (Psalm 31:15)  And I love Him because He first loved me, called me out of darkness into His glorious light and revealed His sovereign purpose for me to serve Him. (1 John 4:9, 1 Peter 2:9, Psalm 138:8)  God is good. (Psalm 145:9) God is working for good in my life. (Romans 8:28)  God loves me. (Jeremiah 31:3)  He has promised that all who sow to the spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:8)  God you are working for Rebekah in her life...and in Jared's.... and I know there is MORE to do on this Earth! 

 This is my season for favor and for blessing, a time to reap the blessing and benefit of what has been sown in and through my life. He said to forget none of His benefits who forgives all my iniquity and heals all my diseases, for He redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with loving kindness and compassion. He promised to satisfy my desire with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles. (Psalm 103:2-5) His intention is that I might prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers. (3 John 1:2)  He promised that He will fulfill His purposes for me and not forsake the work of His hand. (Psalm 138:7-8)  Jesus said if I ask anything in His name it will be done by My Father in heaven. (John 15:16) Lord, thank you for the promise of Matthew...as this is a supernatural promise and YOU will make it come true! 

 He said ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened. (Luke 11:9)  When you pray, believe that you have received and it shall be done.  (Mark 11:24) So Lord, I am not like a little kid begging for your attention, I don't understand why it is taking SO long for this healing to manifest on THIS side  of heaven....there are many waiting for  the miracle and I am sure they are doubting you.  Even Jesus has to perform signs and wonders before people believe .....Pookie already believes... Pookie knows... but I believe YOU will use her to be YOUR witness to these signs and wonders THAT can still happen.   So...I   Thank you Father that you hear me, that if I pray anything according to your will, you not only hear me but the answer is already on its way. (1 John 5:14-15)  I praise you therefore in all things. In everything I give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me. (1 Thessalonians 5:18) I thank you Lord that the victory is mine in Jesus’ name. I thank you that you have begun a good work in me and you are bringing it to completion. (Philippians 1:6) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.  Amen. 


Rebekah -- I believe!   Did you hear me outside your window this am??    I kept telling God that I would not come in and touch you unless I  was invited.  As I circled each time, I asked God and I believe He kept me just circling around this mountain...  but, I know that God does wonders through metal....as He has had you walking with metal in you for some time.... so it made sense to touch you through the wall....   but I am asking God to tell me when to come and look into those eyes again.  I am believing a healing tornado of Jesus is right there with you and making everything new....  I realize that many of our faithful Father's did not see their answers until they reached heaven.  I know ... I have read Hebrews 11.....but I am noting by faith, we believed that a girl is healed from cancer....and she lived to tell the world.  IN Jesus name.   I will show you that in my bible ...Hebrews 11. 41!!   I love you girl -- and that precious hubby of yours as well! 

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!