Saturday, September 3, 2011

What a difference a year can make. . . .


Lord, just saying, thank you for laboring for me. Lord, thank you for doing all the labor needed so that I may live forever with you. Lord, thank you for today and in removing the enemy from my thoughts and behavior patterns. You are an awesome friend and confidant that no matter what - I can trust you.
Lord, tonight, as it is almost midnight . . thinking back to that fateful weekend last year when YOU moved mightily and did a revelation in my path . . .Lord, thank you. I am not being impatient as YOU will finish YOUR work in YOUR time. I know that I know that. Thank you for a healing today. Thank you for the knowledge and tools to fight the Enemy when it attacked and Lord, thank you for the itty bitty blessings that followed - because YOU are so sweet. Lord, I love you with all of my heart. I do. Thank you for the 'chell, i love ya' . .outloud tonight. thank you for the revelations of forgiveness that you are showing him, and Lord, thank you for the time to see YOUR glory. I know we have only begun, but with both of us looking and listening to you, I know in time -- much more will be accomplished. YOU are the divine healer and restorer. YOU are God.
I love you Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!