Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Bold & Scary prayers this eve for some friends!

 To my new sweet  friend --

You inspired me today.   You shared something and reminded me, or the Holy Spirit reminded me  and HE used you -- that His idea  ( God's idea) to do Girls with Swords (after our recent Encounter was HIS plan)--  and it was good.   Girls with Swords is an awesome bible/book study which leads you into a new understanding of who we are as daughter of the most high God!

 Yes, God used you today remind me that He speaks to me and He is using me.

I did not realize I so needed to hear that. It was rather essential! 

 The past few days have been one 'dart after another'.   I mean, I know the enemy pursues and tries his best to attack, but my armor was tired, drowsy, and dragging.... - tired!   It is just life.  Testing... hormones.... stress...planning...writing... and I have been busy trying to keep up, plan some upcoming  new events, and just exist in our little cottage.  But anyway.....

Living in His grace and exercising our faith is a daily thing and some days, it is harder.  As Lisa stated last night,  there are many times when we are at a point of being overwhelmed or we will overcome.   I choose to overcome. 

I made a comment yesterday, "the enemy continues to tell me, I don't belong".    Then Lisa Bevere shares a story in the DVD lesson  last night  how she never felt  like she was to "fit in".    And she further explains  that we are not suppose to fit in -- we are to be on the outside and set apart -- so that HE can use us!

Therefore,  I went home and reminded myself -- I am an over comer and when I don't 'feel' like I fit in -- that is probably the BEST place to be!! 

 Back to my new friend --  God used you today, to remind me that HE is constantly working within all of us.
God used you today, to remind me -- that HE knows I love  Him and I want to do His work.
God used you today, to challenge me, and I wrote a prayer for myself and for you --
God used you today, to spark some BOLD and scary prayers -- but I am going to believe and claim victory --

Anyway, thank you -- thank you for inspiring me today dear one -   this prayer is for you and me, but I included a few other dear ones that are in my list of prayers.  

                                                        *****

Lord, I want you to bless this woman who spoke up today and reminded us all of what it was to carry our cross.  We are to carry our cross, our cross is ALL of WHAT You did for us -- it is simply this -- Our Cross is you -- Lord.  Lord, for that dear one, I pray for her current trial and situation which has brought her to full repentance and deliverance;  so I thank you for that, but now as you redeem and bring beauty out of her ashes....I pray for some BIG revelations on the part of the other.  I pray that the other understands and realizes that no sin is more 'powerful' than another and that all of us have sinned against You Lord -- I just do.  I pray that as each day continues you would reveal to her YOUR exact plans and heal her heart.  I pray for her children and for restoration on each and every level and part.  I pray for a family to be restored and in one accord with YOU -- serving you and sharing their cross with others as time is short. 

Lord, I pray for the ones ministering to them right now, I pray that you would bless them in a mighty way. 

God for another sweet lady I know who is working on forgiving and trying to believe that You will bring beauty out of her ashes.  Lord, she has see WHAT you have done in her past and in others and I want her to know - YOU will do it again.  I ask that you would bless her in a mighty way as many new events are taking place soon within her family and that the joy of this special time, would out weight the hurts for right now and bring her hope.  I pray for total restoration within them - period.  I know YOU can do this Lord, I pray they will believe it too. 

Lord, I pray for my sweet close sister this eve who is battling something that is too hurtful to share, but I don't need to know -- YOU know and she told me she is taking it to You -- so, I leave her with You and I pray she would trust what she see's of You within me -- and that You would use me if need be...otherwise - I will thank you now for answering her prayer. 

Lord, I pray for that sweet one too -- who is awaking with anxious thoughts and wondering what You have in store for her next -- but she loves you and seeks you, so Let me see the glory that is about to happen and let me see her smile.....

Lord, I pray for the dear one that has suffered years and years of being '2nd fiddle'.  God I thank you for her revelation, she knows that You have not been first in her life, but NOW you are.  Lord, I identify with her in so many ways and levels....but ONLY YOU Lord can continue to comfort her -- and bless her.  Lord,  I pray that as this next month comes, she will seek Your Word and dig deep into her Girls with Sword Challenge .....and I have been praying this week -- and I know YOU will move the mountain in  her live - provide a home and YOU will open his eyes - period.  You have MUCH to do Lord! 

Lord, I pray for this other dear young one ...who appears to be so tired and just not ready to fight -- but God - I pray that she would dig deep and know -- YOU are in control and that YOU want healing, restoration, and a family to be together.  God I pray for her heart -- capture it and hold it.  God I pray for him -- that he sees -- what he is losing ...God I pray -- for them. 

Lord, for my sweet friend who will awake tomorrow and be reminded that on that day -- You received her son into Your loving arms.  It still hurts...It still sucks...It still is a big part of her life and their lives...God - ONLY YOU can comfort -- extend extra angels this week and weekend -- to surround her with GREAT HOPE --

Lord, for our upcoming PINK IMpact this weekend -- for the ones I invited -- God I want them to come to hear YOU -- not to appease me  -- and for all the 'legit' stuff that has to be worked out and Lord, for NO NO NO NO technical problems...in Jesus name.. amen. 

Lord, for my HOUSE....  I went ahead and claimed a week ago, I want to be in my home by the end of this year -- the sooner the better.  I have NO idea how YOU are going to do this - but I am believing for a miracle and that YOU want to give me this blessing - period. 

Lord, for the women I have sought out this week -- to step it up and believe in YOU and themselves to begin a home group -- for YOUR glory! 

Lord, for the one random one who is reading this tonight and trying to believe -- that YOU still heal...YOU still restore.  Lord, for the one battling cancer ...for the one battling the thoughts and ideas that she is not loved...for the one who has felt attacked -- and for the young mother who has not slept well in days --  God - may they all seek you,  draw closer to You and may they cast EVERY care upon YOU - in Jesus name, amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!