Thursday, April 23, 2015

I won't underestimate God!

I clearly heard God impress upon me the other morning -- "Everything that happens to you is for YOUR own good"....and  "I am doing good for you".

I sort of laughed and then smiled at that thought and then sat in my car a moment and said to myself, "really Lord?".

Yes...  "everything YOU do for me IS good!".

Everything.

I am at a point in my life where I have had MANY victories so when it looks pretty bleak -- I can seek God to bring back into remembrance the GOOD and it helps me get past the yuck.

I am also at a point in my life when I believe HE is teaching me SO much -- as time is short and HE wants to use me...I WANT to be used.    ( for HIS Kingdom)  

Everything that comes our way -- should be filtered through the heavenly language....God's language -- HIS Word.  When I look at and filter EVERY experience and feeling, and thought through HIS Word.... something changes.

I sound pretty smart - don't I ??  That concept was shared by  Lisa Bevere in the  Girls with Swords  DVD lesson last Monday.

I have thought about that all week.

So, when I think about every situation and prayer request and see it through the heavenly language of God's Word -- I am going to believe that everything that transpires is for our good.  
 

I was reminded of the story of Ester.

 Today as I was a part of a beautiful prayer group that called upon the heavens - called upon Jesus to send warrior angels to fight and called upon  the Holy Spirit  to comfort a warrior that needed uplifting.    This warrior -- reminded me of Ester. 

Life is hard.

Situations- somethings at sometimes seem so UNBEARABLE to deal with.

You can get to the point of just wanting to GIVE up -- but .....don't.
 
  
 The Story of Ester.  Here is a recap of that Book in the Bible:  
Esther was a young, beautiful, Jewish woman living in Persia. She was unknowingly thrust into one of the greatest stories of all time, due to a very strange turn of events. Esther proved to be a woman of unusual wisdom and courage, facing adversity and wickedness with a quiet confidence and grace. While God is not directly mentioned in this book, His hand and perfect timing are seen in every turn of events. 

Then her story can teach us some lessons:  
Esther saved the Jews. Her life can teach us several vital lesson:
1. There is a preparation time.
She allowed herself to be prepared for the task. God's preparation time can sometimes be long and uneventful. Moses spent 40 years in the desert looking after sheep before coming to deliver the Israelites. The refining of our characters is very essential to God's plan for our life. God cannot use a proud woman (or man).


I believe there was a season in my life where GOD prepared me.  HE changed the way I felt about Him and myself and then, when I was ready -- HE did allow some revelation and I know that I know that my 'time' was THEN to walk with HIM and walk in faith and learn to TRUST God.  

I know a woman right now - that has been prepared - I believe it.   I have seen her strong and I have seen her weak.  I have seen her at her best and I have seen her hurting and trying to drown the sorrow.  But now....   She is strong and she knows how to hear from God and she knows that HE is asking her to trust HIM -- but it is really hard.  

  I have seen her-  now - at her best for many months.   She has been patient and believing.    I have seen the 'old her'  that constantly sought God and taught about God.    But I can see, she is at her breaking point -- and I want to scream, "please don't give up!"  The enemy continues to try and hurt her through her thoughts...through her children...and through her circumstances. 

 But I want to remind her tonight --  Her children are blessed.  She has the Holy Spirit within her and so her thoughts ...can be overcome by the blood of the Lamb.  And...that one she SO hates right now ......  God is not liking his behaviors either -- but God knows that the two of you - can overcome and He has thousands of angels...just waiting to run to him -- but his eyes have to open.  Until then -- wait dear one ---  God  can heal your heart.    And I am just going to believe and pray a scary prayer -- GOD -- heal them -- restore them...break him.... and let her see a glimpse of YOUR plan so she will not loose HOPE!  

2. We need the favor of God.
Esther found favor with the King and so did Mordecai. Even Jesus grew in favour with God and man (Luke 2:52). When you live a life pleasing to God, by obeying His will you will find favour with Him. God will also give you favour with people.

I have had people come to me and say, "pray for me as YOUR prayers are heard".  God hears each and every prayer.  We do need God's favor and it comes with our obedience.   The key is living a life pleasing to God.  I believe many times we give up or give in ....right before the blessing comes.  And so often, we give up or give in cause God does N OT seem to be moving in our timeline - and we get impatient.  God's timing does seem slow, but trusting it -- brings favor.  

I believe that my friend HAS God's favor....she is walking in it.    And I prayed today that HE would seek her and show her that HE is pleased.  

3. God works in His own time and season.
Esther got her timing right. Maybe God has put it on your heart to do something for Him. Don't just jump into it but wait for his time. Joseph was in jail until it was God's time for him to be released. God will move in His time when we remain faithful and alert to His leading.


Another lesson from Ester on God's timing.....it does seem like God is really trying to TEACH us something.  I believe there is a woman reading this tonight -- and right now, she knows that God is telling her -- NOW is the time...

Maybe NOW is the time to fast and pray for a specific child that  is lost or mixed up in sin...
Maybe NOW is the time for you to sit next to a friend who is in a storm and just PRAY with her...
Maybe NOW is the time to get off your butt...and DO something....for HIM...instead of expecting God to lay it all before you...
Maybe NOW is the time to actually pray and seek counsel on something or a stronghold that has plagued you for FAR too long...
Maybe NOW is the time to go to church - find one...worship one...and maybe ask yourself, "does God know me?"...
Maybe NOW is the time to give and extend forgiveness...
Maybe NOW is the appointed time for restoration within a part of your family...
Maybe NOW is the appointed time...
4. Your background does not hinder your future with God.
Esther was an orphan. God still exalted her and used her. Some of Jesus' disciples were fishermen, tax collectors and one was a doctor. Your background does not determine what God can do with you. Your faith does.

I did a bible study on Ester with Beth Moore.  A major part of the study is taking a look at 'our past' and that it has BROUGHT us to this point - here and now.  Our past was our destiny.  Our past did shape our future -- but it never has to dictate it.  

God has allowed experiences within out lives -- as we walk through it with HIM...we can then, do that for another and help another walk through the pain of..... a death....a betrayal....a rejection....

God uses the ordinary to do the extraordinary -- our faith creates miracles!  


There is NOTHING God can't heal, restore, or redeem.

There is NOTHING that can separate the love HE has for us--

Are you in a season like Ester was?
  Is now the time to step it up -- and help SAVE a child or friend around you?
Only You and God know the answer to that --
If Ester had NOT spoken up when she did  -- what would of happened?
She saved a people....
Who have you helped God to save today?


I am humbled.  Humbled that I was reminded this evening that my blogs -'help'  - thank you Hannah -- I certainly enjoyed hearing that.

I am humbled that I am able to pray with a bevy of women that have the faith to FAKE it until it is felt.    ( Sorry, Ryan..there are men in that group too)

I am humbled that God has given me several memory stones...in my life that I can come back to and see victory when it seemed hopeless...so I WILL believe for another - it is NOT hopeless.

Sure...can God use a divorce?  yes.  Sure....if this divorce does transpire...will God still use my beautiful friend - YEP -- I know it.  But I am still going to believe that this 'couple' will be reunited and it will happen in a way that MANY will see and say -- 'that was God'...as there are children and many lives that need restoration and healing as well -- that are connected.

I know God loved  me THAT much.
I know God loved Job.... Mary..... Sarah ...Ester ...THAT much.
I know God loves them  - THAT much.

God does not have to 'faith' it until HE feels it - HE is the love.
God is not to be underestimated.

God shows up - each and every time.
Amen.

Lord, I know that I know  -- you will show up in her life in a mighty way and tomorrow will be a new day and she will testify as to your faithfulness and I know she will seek Your Will...and I am believing that she won't have to 'fake' it...  she will be granted her hearts desire -- in Jesus name, amen.  

Her hearts desire is YOUR will Lord -- I know that I know that -- thank you! Amen. 

- humbled, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!