Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day #26.....27....28....when you are stuck between a rock and a hard place..

Day # 29   Monday....
Day # 30 ...Tuesday....

OK OK OK....I did not write NOTES from back on
Friday and Saturday and Sunday but my prayers for my sisters in Christ, for my family, and for me, and for others...have been very similar.

Well, I mean God spoke to me and I had a few 'blogs' to write but to be totally honest - today, all I want to do is post this scripture from Isaiah.

I mean, I am at peace today and there is joy in my spirit, but my heart is also very heavy as my flesh wants to lash out..well, not maybe lash out but rebuttle.  But, as I said, I have this peace that can't be explained - other than it is supernatural.

People make mistakes.
I do  - often.
But I have learned a few things in my journey of the past three years...it is to trust God. That I can do HARD, and that God knows my heart.

This scripture says it best...


Isaiah 43

The Message (MSG)

When You’re Between a Rock and a Hard Place

43 1-4 But now, God’s Message,
    the God who made you in the first place, Jacob,
    the One who got you started, Israel:
“Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you.
    I’ve called your name. You’re mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.
    When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you’re between a rock and a hard place,
    it won’t be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
    The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you:
    all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
That’s how much you mean to me!
    That’s how much I love you!
I’d sell off the whole world to get you back,
    trade the creation just for you.

amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!