Monday, May 13, 2013

Day # 34....MISC prayers...

Miscellaneous prayers?  Really?   Is that an oxymoron?   How can any prayer be a miscellaneous request?    
Well....there are MANY different tidbits of prayers being offered up today.....

One right now for healing for a man and his family........he has had a miracle and yet, still needs more help in getting completely well.  

One needs some really BIG advice right now.....she wants to hear from God so intently. 

One has made a major life move...she is timid but wants to be free.....direct her Lord.  

One needs a good night's rest after surgery today -- she is my Grandma, her leg broke yesterday cause she is just old ( 91) and the bones are brittle, Lord, help her to sleep well.  

One needs a movement of God upon her marriage....

One needs a movement of God upon her heart....

One needs a hurting heart healed.....

One needs vindication.....

One needs comfort like NONE other....

One needs a good night's rest that NOW she is a mommy and tomorrow starts mother-hood!  

One needs......

One unspoken request....

Another unspoken request.......

One needs........ 

I need........ 

The list does go on - praise God we can bring them ALL to HIM, and HE knows are hearts and heads that if we forget one request...HE knows.  

But first I come to HIM and say - thank you Father...praise you for just being YOU...praise you for answering prayers ..yes, but thank you for just being my friend...my comfort...my support...my guardian and my hero.  Thank you Father for forgiving me....for loving me THAT much!  

Today in my quiet time, I read something from the Jesus Calling Devotional.......

Dear Beloved....Do you trust Me to orchestrate your life events as I choose, or are you still trying to make things go according to your will?  If you keep trying to carry out your intentions while I am leading you in another direction, you deify your desires.  Be on the lookout for what I am doing in your life. Worship Me by living close to Me, thanking Me in all circumstances.  !!  - God 

I found myself wanting something for someone so badly....that I almost wanted to orchestrate something and then HE reminded me that .....HIS will needs to be done.  
Did I trust God enough?    

YEP...so, I will lay my head down on my pillow and trust that tomorrow...is a new day.  
HIS mercies are new again in the morning and tomorrow - I am going to be WOWed again....

As GOD wins.  
Humbly, so humble by HIS faithfulness....amen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!