Friday, May 10, 2013

DAY # 30 Knowing the order, Christ, hubby, family ..then blogging..


#30 was Wednesday.  Much prayer and a  breakthrough.
#31 - Thursday.  More prayer and breakthroughs....

But I must state this.....one of the things that I had to learn the hard way--was  to put things into order.  After Christ, comes my husband and then my kids and THEN my job...my church family...my 'blog'....my ministry time.


THis week has been a week of fasting and prayer for six particular needs/items/movements of God...and I am FLOORED as to what HE has done...

One is not to BOAST about fasting, but I believe it is one of the most powerful ways that God uses to refresh and get us focused on HIM.  So, I will share that for knowledge....fasting is what we are called to do.  Read in HIS word where Jesus tells us about needed prayer and fasting. 

There have been a few breakthroughs...
I have seen answered prayer...
I have been refreshed...

We had a few interesting discoveries....

I have been HELD by HIM....
I have been comforted by HIM...and...
I have see more heartache in others and I have even felt a miracle was around the corner!  

Well, as I said, I have had to learn the importance of order.   There was just NO time extra on Wednesday and Thursday to post. And I have no condemnation within the body of Christ, therefore I could lay my head down on my pillow and skip the posting until later.  

The last time the Lord called me to write 40 days of prayer for a secret sister, I posted 40 days...each day...but I was in a different place. 

 My husband and I were together, but we were still very 'new' and distant and just beginning the restoration of our marriage and our lives and our hearts...and I had more ALONE time...time to retreat to the computer or bedroom by myself....

I sit here amazed at what the past  15 months has done...and I don't have as much time.
But GOD knows.
God knows the reason I began this 40 days of prayer again...and those women,  the ones that started my reason to blog,   understand that order and I believe they know I am praying even if I don't post.

And I know that I don't HAVE to post...  does that make sense?
It does to me...

There is such a freedom in Christ...one I WANT for many around me.....



Anyway.....more later - today is Friday.

I will post this prayer which has been said and shared a lot ...lately....by me!



Lord,  this prayer is for my family and me.  I have not stopped thanking God for 
Brendan , Hunter and Taylor and me    . . . I pray for them  constantly, 17 asking  you God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give Brendan and ME    spiritual wisdom[f] and insight so that we  might grow in the  knowledge of  YOU, God. 18 I pray that our  hearts will be flooded with light so that he can understand the confident hope YOU have given to those you  call—MY  holy people who are rich and in  glorious inheritance.[g]
 19 I also pray that Brendan and I  will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. 21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. 22 God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. 23 And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with him.  Lord,we are  a part of that body, may we understand that we are loved and live and work as your servants in that knowledge.  
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!