Friday, May 17, 2013

Day #36, #37 and today is Day #38....And God speaks.....

Today was a HARD day.  It just was.  It has been a LONG week for that matter--  our home, which we rent,  was sold today.
  ...............Got the news.  .............I cried.   "really?"................

We have been praying for the dear people that own this home,  that God would bring a buyer in HIS time for them.

HE did.

 The family that is buying it will love it as much as we do.

  This home,  which we have been renting now for 14 months,  has been my FAVORITE place....I wanted to buy it,  we wanted to buy it, but.....this is where the God speaking comes.....

God told me ( impressed upon me ) well over a year ago that, 'he would rebuild the home'.  He meaning - my husband.  When I got that from God, I really thought we would be building a home.  We even had plans drawn up and  made.  That did not pan out.  Then we rented a home.  I painted several rooms and we made it ours and spent our first Christmas with my parents in that home..... but God moved us  again to our present home....the one we will have to say good bye too!  

But, like I said ...God spoke.

However,  tonight my husband and I went to our property and asked God....what next?  But we both know that HE will provide another home to rent for the short term and now we are really ready to build a home.....as spiritually and emotionally  we are ready!   But....God still has to open some doors and so forth but knowing that  God will provide....and LIVING in that knowledge is the 'hard' part.

To be truthful, I would rather just curl up in my bed....and hid for 2 months...

I don't want to pack.
I don't want to find boxes for the 3rd time.....
I don't want to even think about finding newspapers to pack breakables....
But that is my flesh.

Sometimes it is just easier focusing on the problem  and being 'depressed'.

In a few days, I know God will clear my head and remind me ...HE has it!
In a few days, I pray HE will direct us as to 'where' we will be.

School will be over soon and our minds will be free to seek the next spot to move to -


We thank God for the past 14 months...by the time we leave, we will have lived here almost 16 months and we spent 5 months in our other rental...total that is almost 2 years.....

What God has done in the past 2 years is just amazing.
There has been so much healing...so many new memories...and just so much FUN in this home.

It will be a treasured memory for the rest of our lives!  
Thank you Lord!

Then I found this posted scripture via Beth Moore on Facebook.


Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you (Jeremiah 7:23).


Again, 

What God has done in the past 2 years is just amazing.  
There has been so much healing...so many new memories...and just so much FUN in this home.  

It will be a treasured memory for the rest of our lives!   
Thank you Lord!  

Obeying HIS voice is what we are to do.  And HE is our God  and we are HIS people.  
If we never would of 'had to' move from our first home, and had this journey in the past 2-3 years..we would not  be 'where' we are.   

Where we are spiritually...
Where we are emotionally...
Where we are in our lives....
etc.  etc......

We have walked in the ways HE has set before us. 
We continue to seek and ask to walk in HIS ways, which HE has commanded ....

...THAT it may be well with you.....

There it is...THAT is may be well with you....

THAT it may be well with you.....
THAT it may be well with you.....

OH LORD, wash me of my insecurity, wash me of my flesh that is just a little frustrated...and let me see as soon as it is YOUR time what is next....Lord, I will trust you in  THIS situation as well and I know and believe that YOU will bless and the NEXT spot you have for us will be EVEN better.  
Lord, my flesh just does not WANT to wait that long...but I will...as I know what you DO.  YOU do bless us beyond measure.....YOU fight for me...YOU fight for us, and YOU will provide.  

Lord, that it may be WELL.....

Lord, there are several other ladies that have had a BAD week as well....that it may be WELL with them....

Lord, guide them, help them FACE the HARD stuff and overcome their flesh....Give them a supernatural awareness of WHAT you want them to do -- they need a DIRECT word from you.  

You do that Lord - cause that is how awesome you are.  
Bless them this evening which that guidance and direction......even when it may be HARD!  
Amen.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!