Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HE will break open the skies......faith pledge - JUST do it!

 This is a very powerful song.  I urge you to play the link below and then read the lines within the lyrics.  

Can this speak to you today?  

"Strong Enough To Save"

[Verse 1:]
You faught 
but you were just too weak ( God knows how WEAK ) 
so you lost 
all the things you try to keep 
now you're on your knees, you're on your knees 

But wait, 
everything can change, 
in a moments time you don't have to be afraid, 
cause fear is just a lie 
open up your eyes 

[Chorus:]
And he'll break 
open the skies to save  ( God will BREAK open the skies to save you....)  
those who cry out his name 
the One the wind and waves obey
is strong enough to save you 

[Verse 2:]
Look 
now is not too late 
lift up your head 
let the rain fall on your face 
youre not far from grace, your not too far from grace 

[Chorus:]
And he'll break 
open the skies to save 
those who cry out his name ( All we need to do is CRY HIS name...)  
the One the wind and waves obey
is strong enough to save you 
[Repeat]

[Bridge:]
I know the weight of this world can take you down like gravity and I know the current of yourself can take you out, out to sea but hold on, hold on 

[Chorus:]
And he'll break 
open the skies to save 
those who cry out his name 
the One the wind and waves obey
is strong enough to save you



I believe God OPENED the skies and came to my rescue WHEN I felt my entire world had been crushed.  

I lived a long time - thinking that God and me were 'ok' - but, deep down I knew, I was not in LOVE with my Savior.  I knew Jesus had saved me.  I knew God blessed me and I knew WHAT HE did for me.  

But - I did not understand that HE could BREAK open the skies and rescue me.  

THAT is personal .  THAT happens when we truly WANT HIM and WANT a relationship like never before.  

Many will tell me that I am a strong woman of faith - I really am not.  
But I believe in a God - that BREAKS open the skies for me.  

I can encourage you - I can counsel you - I can even tell you 'what I did'...that worked...

BUT ONLY YOU and GOD...can walk each day - in your life...and if you want FREEDOM and a joy that is beyond words and if YOU want to believe that HE will BREAK open the skies for you -- 

THEN SEEK HIM.  

WITH ALL of your might.  
Get in church - a church that is alive and God's Word brings life. 

Get reading that love letter God gave us - the bible.  Start in the Book of John. 
Then read some Psalms.  My favorites right now are Psalm 38, 40, 25, 112, and 28...
Then read the other Gospels.  

Seek counsel - FIND a church to PLUG into.  
Find GOOD music that will help your mind focus on HIM...and then praise and Worship HIM. 

BE active.  

I believe that God will do what He said HE would do.  
I believe that God can DO what HE said HE would do. 
I believe that I am who  God says I am. 
I believe that I can do all things through Christ Jesus. 
And I believe that God's word is alive and active in me.  

I believe in God. 
I believe HE will BREAK OPEN the skies for me.  

If you have that relationship - I encourage you to leave a comment to encourage another as well.  If you want that relationship - inbox me on Facebook.  

Be blessed.  
- michelle 
There - that is a SAturday morn selfie with Bed- head and NO make up -- now THAT is freedom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!