Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy birthday bro....



This is Daryl....as a kid, we'd watch "Bob Newhart" and when these characters would come on, "hey, this is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl"...we'd laugh...

As my brother Daryl is a funny man.  

He was Dad's first boy.  
He was held to BIG expectations.  
He  was a dare devil. 
I saved his life.   -- I really did.  
And he loved John Deere and the Brewers.  

There is so much I could say.  
There are many memories.  

But today he is 45.  

I just wanted to say - Happy birthday DJ ...You are indeed a treasure.  
I admire you.  I enjoy your company.  And I look forward to the next time we can be together.
I pray for you - often.  
I believe in you -- and when you decide to move here...I have a spot for you on the praise team...seriously....you can sing...LIKE I said you would - YEARS ago.  !!  LOL 

I pray and hope your kids gave you 45 reasons to 'sing' today -- not make your hair turn any more grey.  
And I pray that you will be blessed with 45 more years....amen.  

I look forward to our next visit to Cody's - with your wife this time. 

I love you -- 

chell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!