Friday, March 27, 2015

Getting Ready IV

If you go back in my blog archives  - you will notice a Getting Ready I, II, and III.
If you have read my blog for the past 5 years, you know or have an idea of what is going to transpire this weekend.
If you want to join me in believing God can change lives - read on.

                                                        ***


This week---  these past 3 months have been purposed.    Expecting --
The Lord gave me an incredible God Encounter weekend back in Feb of 2011 and it changed my world and my relationship with Christ.

For the past 8 weeks, several women and my church have been getting ready for something that starts today.   I don't want to make light of it - but I also want to EXPRESS the JOY that is in my head and heart -- God is moving and at work.  

Here is an except from the previous blogs: 

I can't share too many details - or I would have to 'kill ya'.  But My Encounter Weekend back in February of 2011 really changed how I felt about God, it changed how I perceived my current situation,  and it prepared me to begin a healing process.

I remember HOW excited I was - meeting GOD face to face...well, sort of speaking.  Like I said, I can't reveal too much, but basically it is a God Boot Camp, it is a time to dig deep and see WHAT may need to be cast off and what may need to be forgiven and then, God comes in if your heart is open and HE does some corrective surgery.

I have blogged about it before.

Anyway....I still refer back to that experience when I am trying to encourage a new believer.  The ladies that walked me through that weekend are forever friends and they have touched a part of me that will forever be different. They were part of my refining process!


It will be in Titusville.
There will be 18 leaders. 
There will be 23 women who God is going to meet personally and HE is going to ROCK -it.



In this last week of preparing...God has clearly shown me when to speak up and when to hold my words.  

Psalm 19.14 reminds us that David cried out to God and asked that the words of his mouth be pleasing to God in HIS sight...So, Lord, may MY words be pleasing in YOUR sight...

I hope and pray that I seek HIS counsel on everything.

Ephesians 6.19 says  Thank you Father, that YOU will grant me freedom of utterance so that I may open my mouth boldly to speak that WHICH YOU give me to speak.....


We pray these women will walk away..
...hopeful...
...ready to do the HARD...
...free from worry and/or guilt...
...set free from strongholds that have been on her for too long
...refreshed...
....ready to pray the long haul for an unsaved husband or child
...ready to stand in the gap for a wayward child, niece, or husband
...blessed
....loved and understand HOW much HE does love her
Lord, the list can go and go...I pray that each and every one of these women get so  set free and have such an unique experience with You that they will begin to win souls for Your Kingdom as well and they too ...will impact others.....
Lord, I pray as leaders, we are also touched and taught and we are open to what ALL You have planned....
Lord, I pray that 'us' leaders won't allow our flesh to dictate our minds that we refresh each moment with YOUR word and believe that YOU will do what YOU want to do...
Lord, I pray that I continue to impact others - I want to hear 'well done my good and faithful servant' when I see you....I want the rewards in heaven.  I do.
I want freedom for each of these ladies and I want a fresh word, a direct word for each of the leaders as well...
Now as I close, I pray God that if someone reads this and wants this Encounter as well, that they would seek YOU and seek me out...as they can participate too, in YOUR time and at our next Encounter.  I believe and KNOW,  YOU are going to do great and mighty miracles  this weekend...I can SO believe it will happen, as the Enemy has been attacking like a roaring lion this past week  -- wow and whoa...but with each distraction and disturbance...Victory was claimed.  Do I really FEEL this peace Lord, that ALL is under Your feet -- yes, I do.  YOU have lead us, YOU will continue, and YOU will be doing the work...as we are obedient, we will be blessed.
Lord, for my sisters in Christ...for each one hurting -- that they would believe YOU are the answer.
Lord, for my sister in Christ...that our  prayer for a miracle is in the works.  And Lord, for every detail ...may it be blessed.  IN Jesus name...amen. 


1 John 2.27 ....'the anointing will teach you '...... Believing that EACH women attending this weekend will do JUST as the photo says --

She was stronger - than she ever imagined...
She was closer to Jesus  - than she had ever realized ...
and she was LOVED more than she ever knew.

This week has been full and heavy.  I had the honor and blessing to know a women of God that went home to be with HIM on Monday and each day since - her memory  has reminded me of something. 
I wish in HEAVEN I could be at her funeral today, especially to hear the words...listen to the music and I so wanted to talk to her sisters -- but God knows and I trust that my presence in  to be elsewhere and with that - I just know I will be overwhelmed.  And I am most humbled.

You know how they have those 'photos' and memory frames at funerals?
I so enjoyed  the photo clips at my friends viewing last night  -- she was such a "Jackie Kennedy" of fashion and I enjoyed seeing my student ( her grandson) in those photos and God orchestrated it that I could see how much his Auntie's loved him ....that BLESSED me so.

  But again, you know those photo frames??  The picture above is a card or a painting... THAT is what I want sitting out there as you sign in.

I pray that for all the women that God brings to my path - new friends and old ones... that they would indeed be able to say -- that they drew close to Jesus - everyday.
My friend Mary Ellen did!

- humbled and now I am off to 'start' this Encounter Weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!