Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Faith over Feelings. BOLD prayer for the lost - Day #8

Often Christians get a bad rap. 
 And perhaps -- rightly so.  
In the 'name' of Christ -- many were killed and martyred.  
In the 'name of Christ -- many were murdered.  

And even many, who claim to be Christlike ....still do many un- Christlike things.    Including me.  I am very unworthy and full of my flesh on some days.  I am human and yet, I have a passion to want to try and 'save you'....but that is NOT my job. 

 That is why Jesus came.  Holy Spirit convicts, God draws you near, and Jesus is the Savior.  


Jesus did come as an example of how we are to live.  He was perfect.

  Some religions believe he was a created being.  Another religion believes he is the brother of Lucifer.   Others feel he was a good man and maybe a prophet but don't believe He is a part of the Trinity and that He was a part of that Trinity even as the world was created.  


I believe He was.  I believe He is fully God and became fully man - for me.  I believe  He died on that Cross and rose from the dead.  For me. And for you. 

He was David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave - me.  

He is the Lion of Judah who conquered the grave - for me.  

Is anyone else able to break the seal and open the scroll?   No, not I! 

Either you believe that and have faith in that -- or maybe your feelings tell you otherwise.  

Maybe you 'just know' ....or have formed in your mind and heart that God is love and Jesus was a good person, but not the Savior.  That God is oneness and love and that you can be the light within you.  

Or maybe  you have read and feel that God is so much bigger than any of 'this' and that no matter what, there is no hell and heaven is for everyone. That all roads lead to God.      

Maybe God is really not THE God but just a god.  


THAT is what I mean when I speak about the lost.  Lost in  this world.   

 Yet, many of those good people - those 'spiritual' people don't believe they are  lost.  Yet.... they feel I may be narrow minded and wrong.  

You know - it's not that I 'feel' or think I am better. 

I am a sinner -- saved by grace and I don't take this lightly.  I want to stay in tune with the vine and continually grow. 

I want all the promises of God - His Word is alive, a living Word.  

 I don't want to be the one this one from Matthew 7: 

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’


The statement was made to me, "God doesn't create you in His image and then send or punish you to hell".  

God didn't created hell for me - He created hell for Satan and his angels that turned their backs on God.  

I don't believe God sends anyone to hell - we choose our way there.  And I believe that there will be many 'good' people in hell.  

I believe God's Word.  God's Word has survived 2000 years...  there are over 15,000 manuscripts written by over 40 different people over  a span of 1500 years that all SAY the same thing.    Many of those manuscripts were written within 30 years of when Christ died.   So a first hand account.   This can be proved.  Real documents.  Real proof.  This makes sense!    

Even the works of Plato, Socrates, and Shakespeare ... have only 1000 copies that were  written after  their lifetime ...100 years past their existence.   And yet, we use them in college for classes and call upon their wisdom and words.  Yet...there are ONLY 1000 or so copies.  And yet... 15,000 of God's Word.  

Can you see the irony?  How can you refute the validity of what God has made sure -- is front of us.  His Word...His Love letter to us.   Yet, so many will make it so difficult or read anything and everything under the sun....and still be deceived and not even open God's Word to find out for themselves.  


It does break my heart when close family or friends have a warped or wrong view of God.  They are determined and know that they know, they are right and I am wrong.  

Or I am too narrow minded.   Perhaps if I only would 'allow' the possibility that there is MORE God wants to show and teach me......


I do agree - God has MUCH more from me, but where is the source ..where is it coming from?  God's Word... or our feelings and our own heads?  

I wrestled with this blog yesterday.  I wrestled with one that thinks I am narrow minded and wrong.   And I had to be reminded that  it is not my responsibility to change her thoughts -- only God can.   She has free will, but I believe in God's Word:  

In Matthew 18: 
14 Now you should understand that it is never the desire of your heavenly Father that a single one of these humble believers should be lost.”


And as I wrestled and sought God -- He answered --  this am -- God spoke to me through a text and confirmed it in my heart through another.    He hears.  

His sheep hear him.  

John 10 says: 

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Part of what God spoke to me today was through a prayer I received. 

 It it worth posting -- if you have a loved one who is lost -- join the faith in this prayer and pray it with me and we will have faith over our feelings that our loved ones, who are lost, will be saved.   This prayer was for  "her" but you could change the prayer for a "him" or even insert their name...   

Iron sharpens iron and I am so grateful and thankful that I have godly friends that listen to the Holy Spirit.  I vented to a few of them yesterday.  And yet, God knew what He would speak over another early this am.  I never spoke to the one who texted me a prayer today.   And she sent me this:  

       Father, I lift my sister today, I bring her and my sisters from our Bible study to your throne room and I pour them at your feet!   I thank you Father that you are not surprised by anything, there is no step we are called to take that you haven't already seen and made provision for!  No place we have to go that you haven't been! 
         So we can have full confidence that you - the creator of heaven and earth, the alpha and omega, the lover of our souls, know exactly where we are, what we feel and carry the healing we need!   
        Thank you Lord for making us whole again! This am, I, Father, stand with my sister as we choose YOU!  We choose YOUR peace!  We choose YOUR plan! We choose to stand in confidence and faith in  You!   We choose to feel your presence!   And we choose to praise and worship you!  
 Thank you for your faithfulness today and forever more!!  In Jesus Name, I pray your promises to your children over myself and my sister!  Amen.  


I was floored.  And wept with holy hands as I thanked God for reminding me that what I had prayed and felt and faithed the day before ...was indeed sanctioned or blessed by HIM!    THIS is indeed such a inner joy -- to know that you are in the will of God.  

Humbled.  

Then as I shared just a tidbit of my yesterday, God spoke again through her  2nd prayer:  

      Lord, God, we are going to believe that  YOU, OUR  God is bigger than her mortal thoughts and know that You know her heart -- that as she seeks -- she will find you.
        Father we ask you in the name of Jesus, the name that every knee, including the knees of "the guides", the knee of "Mother Earth", and the every mortal knee that  bows to  in that precious name,  we speak clarity and wisdom -- better yet, Jesus we ask you physically dissect and cut apart each and every lie and twisted "truth" she is believing and make them straight! 
       Make them a straight arrow, pointing to you!!   We pray the blood of Jesus over her mind and spirit. 
        You love her Lord, more than we will and make a way for her to see truth and understand your love for her.  Until she does Lord, we cover her with your blood!!  Thank you that she will be in heaven!!   You promised generations, not just forward, but all generations to us.  
Thank you for the harvest that is her soul!!  Amen 

So, if you have some lost within your reach -- don't lose hope.  Faith over feelings.  I pray you will pray this prayer over  - and over. Maybe even a few times.  Copy and paste it and or write it out and place it in your bible.  I am.... I am believing in God's Promises.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!