Tuesday, April 9, 2013

40 days of prayer...day one....

Today was a bit of a crazy day.  To be real, these past few days have been really crazy and cool and just God's.

I have 'missed' writing.  There have been several blogs that God has given me...I have been writing in my head and in my journal but HE has not released it to the public.

But today, as I was driving home and having my afternoon chat with my Heavenly Father, HE reminded me of a task I did before.  

Back when my husband and I had first moved into our 'first' rental in October of 2011, I was a nervous wreck.  You see so much of our lives was DIFFERENT and STRANGE....and NEW...and yet, still AWKWARD.....and God, in HIS wisdom and kindness, showed me something I could do.

HE lead me to the 'arms' of a dear friend, a sister in Christ that was in an immediate crisis and I remember, a dream and a vision and waking up and telling Brendan..."I know what I am to do...I am to post 40 days of prayer for her".    

Those 40 days of prayer were just as much for me....and others that read them.  But I still go back to those prayers and read and reread them and God uses them.  Anyway, HE gave me the idea of 40 days of prayer again for....

well, I have been praying for several women and families....
I have been asked by my husband to pray for certain answers....
I get prayer requests that just bless me cause they asked and I am honored to pray...
But there are also some very close and special people  that I just need to concentrate and pray for....so, ...HERE I go....

If you come across this blog and you believe I am praying for you - then receive it.
If I have sent you a link....you are probably 'mentioned' in this prayer. I pray your receive it.
If you come across and read this and it does not apply to you...then I would ask that you read the post and pray with me and be in agreement for what I have petitioned God for.  Either way, I believe that is what HE has called me to do again. And I pray you receive it.


I also believe it is no accident that there are only 40 days of school left....maybe  my prayer time has something to do with the end of school - God knows, I trust, time will tell.

OK  Here is goes...Day ONE....


Lord, I placed the photo of rock that is cracked and the words speak about forgiveness at the beginning of this post.  Lord, there is one tonight that is seeking forgiveness from another, from her husband, from a parent, from herself....

God, the words say that Forgiveness is not of the weak but of the strong, so I will say this....I need your help as I have been slipping a bit.  You know my inner prayer in this area and I want that acknowledgement of forgiveness...I want them to apologize...but, in deed....that is not necessary, as I must forgive them no matter what.  Lord, that is hard.  That is a daily thing and recently, it has been more and more ...popping up...in my head, so I give it to you.  Lord, I forgive and I want to be STRONG in doing that - but my strength comes from you.

Lord, for the one that had the tough phone call  to make this eve, she has got some stuff ahead of her and she needs direction and guidance.  She continues to seek you Lord, but this situation is tricky...so just do it.....DO it.  move, show her, and comfort her heart as she gives the other time, the time she believes is needed. God you know where the trust needs to be, show her and him.

Lord, for the one that was in such tears on Sunday..oh God ...I don't know WHAT to ask for, but YOU know.  YOU know her pain and her heart, she needs you and I know she runs to you and seeks your word....but we need a mountain moved her.  I believe a healing is around the corner - it has been too long.....remove any pride or fear, remove any blinders, so she will not be afraid and move Lord.  They are yours.

Lord, for that one too, who is broken hearted. I will not give up nor believe that YOU can't restore this. You know what has to be done first and then next, I pray she will allow you to move and work and just seek you in the meantime.  Lord, she has difficult tasks and needs peace so she can slowly rebuild herself.  I place her right there, at your feet.

Lord, for the one whom I started this  40 days for so long ago ..continued healing for her.  Lord, that she won't sweep anything under the rug but that she would SEEK you now it a totally new and different way ....healed of a few past hurts, but seeking healing on the rest.  I know what works Lord -- being in fellowship with YOU and being around people that SPEAK life into me...may there be one that speaks to her - tomorrow!
  May her heart yearn and long to attend a service and be FED by you.

Lord, for the one reading this that I was unaware of...they are reading my stuff and searching for something.  When I searched the internet for YOUR help, you provided with several Christian women that I could 'read' and gleam from... God I pray she is gleaming whatever is needed off this and she too, will find comfort within a blog or a site that speaks LIFE and speaks YOU into her.  Lord, bless her curiosity.

Ok Lord, I am getting tired and punchie...
Tonight's theme is forgiveness, God,  I search my heart and please search my heart to make sure...there is no unforgiveness with in me...Oh God.  MOVE   ...or move my prayer requests.  Lord, I honor you, and I believe in miracles.

Lord, I believe in restoration.
Lord, I believe in listening to the Holy Spirit you have given me...so I will refuse to believe that 'some love is dead'...I have seen love come back to life.  I have seen a person walk so totally away from you, and harden his heart...but I have watched godly sorrow, repentance,and redemption and I am  so proud to be called YOURS.  So Lord, as I end this, grant me favor this eve....

a good night's rest....
my kids need to do their best again tomorrow on their FCAT practice...
that new friend needs to sleep this eve...
that older friend needs to be in her own home.....
that one needs salvation...
that one needs freedom from the oppression around her
and that one just needs YOUR BIG hug this eve....

OH LORD, in YOUR name - amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!