Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day #9 and Day #10 ...praying in the Spirit.....

To be very HONEST LORD...

My heart is just sick with 'what' to pray .......
It is just easier, yesterday and today........to pray in my prayer language.

So, let it be stated that today will be a day of prayer too for my sister's in Christ...but there is ONE that is most heavy on my heart as her step of faith is so new and so fragile...

BE BIG in her life today again...
MOVE like ONLY YOU can move...

AMEN

alkdflkdfakldjfalkdjflkdfjadlkjfaldkjfldkfjdlkfjdslfjasldfjsdfjsdlkfjdfdslfjdlfkdslfsdlfkdjfldjflkj

Lord, I thank you that I can pray with a tongue that can only be heard and understood by you -- and it edifies my and it makes the day -- yours.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!