Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day #5 ....Saturday

Well....it is now Sunday and I guess---- I guess wanted to post for the record that Saturday was FILLED with prayer...for her...and for her...and for this one,  and back for this one again....and then for me...

Saturday was a busy day - I had a few meetings, and then work to do...but suddenly it seemed that the enemy DID NOT want me to meet a beautiful woman to pray with....

My husband prayed for me and gave me medicine and literally after a 1/2 hour of sleep - I was up and on my way to pray for her....

 But when I got home - sickness over came me again.....but....being sidelined to a bed gives one plenty of time to pray and to rest and to pray and to rest..... it just did not give me the strength to TYPE!

My prayers on Saturday focused for one ....but this will apply to many...


OH God...when we have messed up, only YOU can redeem us. 
Oh God, when we feel so ashamed, only   YOU can bring us the comfort we need.
Oh God, when it seems like everything is against us....YOU can make a way when there seems no other way.  
OH God - thank you for just allowing us to move forward just one moment at a time.  
It is only by YOU God...that we can survive 'this'...but we are going to claim and believe there is a miracle coming....and very soon.  

I believe in miracles.
I know God will fight for me when it seems like EVERYTHING is against me.
I know...

God will rescue us from our troubles:  Psalm 54.7  ( For you have rescued me from my troubles and helped me to triumph over my enemies.)  

Lord, you have and you will rescue my sweet sister in Christ and you will help her triumph over her enemies.

God will Rescue us from the Curse of our Wrong doing:  Galatians 3.13 ( But Christ has rescused us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree". )

God took the curse ...we  seek forgiveness.

 We are human.  We will triumph with HIS help! 


And God will rescue me from the Terrors of Judgement:  
1 Thessalonians 1.10  ( And they speak of how you are looking forward to the coming  of God's son from heaven - Jesus, whom God raised from  the dead. He is the one who has rescued us from the terrors of the coming judgement.

God will see you through this....HE will...I have prayed, you have prayed...
Jesus is interceding for us...right now!
God cuts through with BIG Victories!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!