Monday, April 22, 2013

Day #16 - Tuesday!

After today - FCAT is OVER for this year - praise God!!  And.....

I got a little 'fiesty' yesterday -- sometimes it is hard to pray  -- Brendan read out of his dad's bible last night ( Monday night )  and there is a verse that says, "Humble yourselves before the Lord and HE will lift you up" but if you turn around the words - you get a whole different meaning....

-------Lift yourself up before the Lord and HE will humble you..wow..what a difference... right?

So, I am just going to post a prayer that JEsus wrote for today ...and ask God to  make sure I am humbling myself before the Lord, and not the other way around....Amen!





Lord,  this prayer is for my family and me.  I have not stopped thanking God for
my family    . . . I pray for them  constantly, 17 asking  you God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give Brendan and I    spiritual wisdom[f] and insight so that we  might grow in the  knowledge of  YOU, God. 18 I pray that our  hearts will be flooded with light so that we can understand the confident hope YOU have given to those you  call—MY  holy people who are rich and in  glorious inheritance.[g]
 19 I also pray that Brendan  and ME will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. 21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. 22 God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. 23 And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with him.  Lord, may we always  be a part of that body, may we understand that we are loved.  
Amen. 


God, forgive me if I get too fiesty.  I know you are working 'death' of something in me and so that more 'life' can come...amen!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!