Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day #14 - Sunday.....answer me in the day of the crash.....


The following is Psalm 20 from the Message Bible....

Today is Sunday...headed to church shortly and EXCITED about that....blessed beyond measure but my heart continues to hold several before HIM - -- KNOWING ...HE will win, HE will make a way and HE will change their circumstances.......but first HE is changing them....

God's discipline shows HIS love for us...as much as HIS favor...amen.



1-4 God answer you on the day you crash,    (Oh God, answer me when I call on this day, it has felt like I crashed again.  The enemy continues to seem to 'win'.  In the Authority we have because we are of YOU...put me out of harm's reach.  Send reinforcements....send encouragement!  Please send a fresh word, a fresh anointing...a fresh perspective! )  
The name God-of-Jacob put you out of harm’s reach,
Send reinforcements from Holy Hill,
Dispatch from Zion fresh supplies,
Exclaim over your offerings,
Celebrate your sacrifices,
Give you what your heart desires,
Accomplish your plans.
When you win, we plan to raise the roof  ( OH God, YOU will win....and then we will raise the roof and celebrate...until then I DO celebrate your goodness and your blessings -- keeping us here...keeping me safe.....amen! )  
    and lead the parade with our banners.
May all your wishes come true!
That clinches it—help’s coming,
    an answer’s on the way,
    everything’s going to work out.  (OH Lord, I WILL believe...I WILL believe ....I will believe.....YOU will redeem!  Amen! )  
7-8 See those people polishing their chariots,
    and those others grooming their horses?
    But we’re making garlands for God our God.  ( It is a  process Lord, I understand, well, I understand that I must wait ...it is HARD waiting, lead and guide me as I wait on YOU!  I will trust you!  )  
The chariots will rust,
    those horses pull up lame—
    and we’ll be on our feet, standing tall.
Make the king a winner, God;
    the day we call, give us your answer.  ( Lord, thank you for the answer...thank you for the direction.....I will wait on YOU! )  

Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!