Monday, April 15, 2013

Day #8 ...I believe...

Lord, I believe that you can bring beauty out of ashes.
Lord, I believe that you will shine in Boston and the stories of your healing mercies and your grace will begin to come .
Lord, I believe more will seek YOU because of Boston.
Lord, I believe that the Enemy who meant for much more harm....well, you stopped most of it.

Lord, I believe for the beautiful woman north of me, and that her marriage will get back to what you designed.
Lord, I believe the trust will be rebuilt again.
Lord, I believe the pain he is experiencing will be healed by you.

Lord, I believe she will be redeemed.
Lord, I believe her son will seek a godly father one day.
Lord, I believe you will meet every bill, meet every need, and help her heal.
Lord, I believe you will bless her with a godly man that will keep her heart forever.
Lord, I believe that the one hurting her, will seek godly repentance one day.

Lord, I believe the anger I feel for this one particular one  that was stupid will subside.
Lord, I pray he will have a repentant heart.
Lord, I believe  you will restore him and make him whole and in the meantime, he will make right a wrong.
Lord, I believe you will restore her.
Lord, I believe you will protect her.
Lord, I believe you will show her great and mighty things.
Lord, I believe the charges will be dropped.
Lord, I believe the pain will decrease as you fill her heart.
Lord, I believe you can restore a family.

Lord, I believe you will show us both that those are 'saved'.
Lord, I believe they will want to worship you.
Lord, I believe you will bless us with that answered prayer.

Lord, I believe that he will be exposed.
Lord, I believe that he will come forward and repent.
Lord, I believe that he will be able to cover his wife as he should.
Lord, I believe she will get healing.
Lord, I believe a family will be in YOUR will - designated to do great things in your name.
Lord, I believe there will be freedom that set them both free.

Lord, I believe in his ministry.
Lord, I believe you will meet the need of the visa.
lord, I believe you will bless his upcoming meetings.

Lord, I believe you will meet the needs of our church.
Lord, I believe you are healing families.
Lord, I believe you are restoring marriages.
Lord, I believe you are setting captives free.

Lord, I believe YOU Bring beauty out of ashes.


Lord, it is ALL because of you!

Amen, humbly...me


PS, I believe cause I have SEEN what you did for me....amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!