Monday, October 26, 2015

Desperate Prayers #12

  The 'call' to write desperate prayers is from my heart.  

There are many very close to me that I am asking God--- to show them miracles...to heal.... to comfort... and yet, I ask God for my own self and family as well.  And then there are the prayers where -- it is short and sweet... Like Lord... help me find my glasses and HE does...   

If you have a relationshoip with HIM and YOU are  in right standing before him...then HE hears your desperate and 'simple' prayers.   And...  I pray that you are praying with out ceasing....  

God's Word -- mixed into our prayers is POWER...   power to heal...power to sustain...and power that moves mountains...   
Here is a prayer that I consistently refer to and add to -- 

It is out of Ephesians....  

It is God's Word that heals us....  it is God...  


 Lord,  this prayer is for my family and me.  I have not stopped thanking God for 
Brendan , Hunter and Taylor and me    . . . I pray for them  constantly, 17 asking  you God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give Brendan   spiritual wisdom[f] and insight so that he  might grow in the  knowledge of  YOU, God. 18 I pray that his  heart will be flooded with light so that he can understand the confident hope YOU have given to those you  call—MY  holy people who are rich and in  glorious inheritance.[g]



Lord, I pray to you and ask that you give me spiritual wisdom.... that you give Taylor spiritual wisdom and that you give Hunter spiritual wisdom and that you give Jake spiritual wisdom.....  and insight so that they all may grow in the knowledge of you -- 


 19 I also pray that Brendan will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him.   I pray that Taylor would understand the incredible greatness of YOUR power... I pray that Hunter would understand the incredible greatness of YOU God... and that Jake would understand the incredible greatness of Your power...

God - I NEED to understand it -- OH Lord, I fail short, but I know that I know - I am believing and standing in the gap for several  this week ...and I believe that YOU will work out everything in Your time, as they are seeking YOU ...they are humbled...and repentant...and they WANT Your glory to be a light within them....  and in turn -- the desires of their hearts ...will be fulfilled... as that is what you do.....  

This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. 21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come.

YOU are that great power and mighty ruler....   You have given me the Holy Spirit... that is whom raised Jesus from the dead...   so -- be gone satan...be gone doubt...be gone and be rid of evil thoughts... YOU are bond Satan and you have NO authority over me...my family... my extended circle.. my extended family ...my workplace... I declare that HE reigns here...

22 God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. 23 And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with him.  Lord, may we all   be a part of that body, may we understand that we are  loved. 

And God... my words are few... praying within my Spirit directly to you -- 

alkdjfalkdf;alskdjfal;skdjfl;askdjflkalkjhalsdhlhhlllslkahdflakdsflkjaldkfjasldfjasd;lfjsd  

And believing that EACH and every name I called out to you today - will received a word from you, a peace beyond all understanding and Lord...throw some bones...  IN Jesus name.  
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!