Friday, April 29, 2016

BUT God...

But God can...
But God has....

But God will do again..

BOLD prayers right now -- it has been some time since I have blogged --
If you read this on a routine basis, you have heard me state that I blog when Holy Spirit gives me words.  I want this blog to be about Him...me sharing how God has won within my life or sharing some tidbit or morsel of HIS truth that will help another.  

"Before" or the "old Chell"....wanted to be published - be ON TV....be famous and now when I think of those childhood dreams, I  laugh.  

"Since" or the "new Chell".... wants only to be USED by Him... walk with him side by side...and be able to share -- that GOD wins. 

It may look like your marriage is in its most dangerous crisis....  but God...
It may appear that your child has made some VERY poor choices...but God...
It may seem like there is no HOPE...but God...


I have had the honor and pleasure to see some very hard and hopeless marriages get turned around!  
I have seen some very strong and purposeful marriages -- fall.

I have seen some very strong and hopeless people become full of JOY and gladness in HIM! 
I have seen some very strong and purposeful people -- fall. 


Just yesterday -- there was a person my husband and I have been praying for  -- and we both felt that this young many was for 'certain' NOT going to seek counsel and guess what -- But God....   

God is always working.
God is always ON our side.
God is always there -- WANTING all of us... we must trust.

God is fighting for you -- if you are seeking HIM,  which means you are in prayer and communication through His Word. 

God is fighting  for you -- if you are seeking HIM, which means you are in prayer and communication ton with HIM through His Word....

Two basic truths..HE is calling us...and then we must act responsibly. 

We  must examine ourselves and ask..."what is in me Lord, that needs to be removed or changed?".  Come to Him...   seek Him..and then obey. 


When THAT part has been addressed...we can come to Him and know

                 -- that His will is for us to be in love...... with Him first and then others.... 


When I awoke today, I had the URGE to share Jeremiah 33.3

 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Then Jeremiah 29.11 came.....


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


As God continues to teach and show me stuff -- He uses unexpected places.  ( THAT I got from Pricilla Shirer last weekend) ... 


Unexpected places.   




Someone reading this today -- knows that the place she is AT right now - is NOT HIS will....but, she needs to know to WAIT on HIM and HE will remove the mountain or blow a hole right in the middle of it and walk her through it.  

Someone reading this right now....needs to be reminded that HIS plans for her .... for you... are NOT what YOU see right now....But God is at work!  

Someone reading this right now, needs to CALL to HIM...as HE will, God will tell you WHAT is next and what needs to happen.  

Someone reading this right now, needs to be reminded that "these' are NOT the plans He has for you -- THIS is not His will....  

Someone  - including me....just needed a reminder today that GOD wins!   

But God...

But God will reveal it !  
But God will show you...

But God.....     

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!