Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Prayers for a Healthy Marriage #9 - for her dream....

This prayer can be for 'him' too...but today I am focusing on the women.
God wants to remind us - HE is strong. And HE created His daughters to be strong!
With God's word as our SWORD - there is nothing the enemy can do to knock us off course in prayer for our men.  BUT....we can be swayed if we don't hunker down and stick to it.

I was caught off guard.
However, I quickly figured out what to do -- well, maybe not quickly...I faltered a lot  and I kept taking our problems back away from HIS cross and finally -- after much time and continued hurt - I got to a place where I just could not 'deal' with anything anymore and I believe at that moment - I was finally broken and willing to do whatever it took .....to wait and to be a vigilant prayer warrior for my marriage.

I had to believe in something that I did not see.
I had to have faith and trust God.
That is really HARD to comprehend as I have mentioned this before - I really thought I had it figured out and I really did believe I trusted God - but I only trusted Him as much as I could at that time.

God wanted me at a higher level with Him -- He wants to use me.  He is using me.

So this prayer is for the women  who are trying to hang in there -- they are praying for something they don't see....they want their marriage, and want God to do a great work within their husbands.


Lord God, I pray they will dream...I pray they will dream big enough to fight.  God I pray that the women /wife reading this is broken enough to place ALL pride aside and place anything that is hindering her relationship with YOU....aside...God I pray she will confess it and deal with it - as nothing can be between her and you....And then Lord.....I know  You have already placed a dream and a desire within her heart and her head.....she knows what she would like.  She wants a man that longs to be close to You.  She wants a man that lives within his bible and seeks and searches Your Words.  And then Lord....he will be that man that will love her - unconditionally.  Lord, then he can be the one that will meet the needs, comfort the broken heart and....rear the children as a team ..with her.
She needs him Lord -- the children need him...so, I pray Lord that they won't give up...that they will fight past what the 'see' and just believe that IT can be possible....Oh God, I sit here today as I know, I gave you a list of what I wanted....and by God --  You have fulfilled most of those 'wishes'...but only after You did a work on a heart....for the heart work first....open the eyes, speak to him - amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!