Sunday, November 15, 2015

A KEY prayer that was sent to me -- at God's appointed time! Prayers for a marriage #11


Another couple has separated.   Do you know them?  Maybe. 

I can only imagine what people said or thought when they heard the news of our separation. 
People probably formed opinions  and I am pretty sure that many 'chose' sides between the two of us.  It is natural -- those closest to me, probably saw what I did and how I was and probably wanted to 'kick his butt'...Being honest and transparent - but truthful here.


We were never really  that close to any couples -- just a few and I am so sure they had their own situations - "how do I speak to her and not to him?"  ...or  "how can we help both of them? ".  I know instantly within the first few weeks of our separation, the enemy began to play SUCH tricks on my mind where I would not even want to be out in public for fear that I may see him speaking or talking to one of 'my friends' and I just knew I would not be able to handle it ---

   And I know there had to be people that wanted to just TELL us a thing or two - but, God kept them away.

 God did have the RIGHT people all set in place and new people HE would bring into our healing -- that prayed and helped and encouraged.

  Looking back now, both Brendan and I want to be those people to other couples when God commissions it. We pray HE uses us. 


Why wouldn't the enemy use sex to steal, kill, and destroy ....it states that in the bible.

Jesus said, 'go and sin no more'.


One of the greatest lessons I have learned is that God can't be explained and I don't have to try and justify HIS actions  -- I have to trust HIM.

I trust God today -- I trust that GOD is big enough to have the RIGHT people around that family right now and minister to both her and him and their children.

 I trust God is big enough that he is speaking to both parties involved.

 I trust God enough to pray earnestly for them and claim -- with God this family can be restored.  But I also trust God enough to know that....if this family does not reunite - and the marriage does dissolve...HE can still bring beauty out of the ashes and redeem her ...redeem him....and restore their children -- it will take time.

And I trust God enough that when a women does NOT feel safe in her own home,  it is time for her to leave.  Abuse is not God's intended 'love language'.  A hardened heart ...will hurt...and he or she must get it right with the Lord -- or they will rot in hell.  

And I trust that God is holding their hearts -- if they SEEK Him.  In the meantime, I will continue to pray.

As much as we pray .... we can't WANT IT MORE THAN THEM.....  The person has to WANT to be restored..... 

Today's prayer is a short one - I've elaborated enough -- but one week after my 'earthquake' shattered our home, I got a prayer from one of those people GOD spoke to -- to be a part of our healing.  And she sent me that prayer via Facebook - so I do have a soft spot for Facebook - it can be used of HIS glory -- but....

I want to share that prayer - as it is taped in my bible and I go to it often - as an Ebenezer stone - it is something that I remember -- and it is perfect for today.  

This prayer and its timeliness played a KEY part in me hearing from God to hold out and wait on HIM.  This prayer truly SET wheels into motion as I believed it was a direct Word from my Lord.  God used this sweet friend and sister in Christ -- to make a difference!  


 I will leave our names in it -- but our names can be replaced with YOUR names...if this prayer suits you today.

Or if you are the couple that separated .....or  if you know them - maybe this will give you the courage to speak into their lives...

I am humbled God that YOU can make a way and I trust you - Michelle

 PS
This prayer became life words....prophetic --

 HE has put a new love between us.

What the enemy tried to destroy - God fixed.  God won.

Our marriage was raised from the DEAD......it was hard work - but good work.

 I DO want that for every marriage -- HE can restore - anything......God I pray THAT couple will SEEK Him!



Dear Michelle,


The Lord has placed you and your family squarely and heavily on my heart.  HE wants me to tell you a couple of things.  ( I try to do what I 'm told-though I often fail. Deep Breath...) His message to you..
Michelle - You are an awesome spirit -being of magnificent worth as a person.  Your are fearfully and wonderfully made.  KEEP your eyes upon Me: for I am your strength and your shied.  As with David, because you wait patiently on Me, I hear your cries my child.  I am lifting you out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire: I am raising you up and will set your feet upon a Rock and give you a firm place to stand.  I am putting a new song in your mouth, a hymn of praise to Me. Many will see and fear and put their trust in Me.  ( Psalm 40. 1-3) My beautiful daughter I am using you.
My friend you are a light in the midst of overwhelming darkness, and I encourage you to stay the course. Keep your eyes on HIM!  My Lord, I pray YOUR will be done.

 May Your LOVE conquer this marriage. May Your LOVE be the only compound that binds this marriage.  Father, Your are  Love, and I pray You place Yourself between Michelle and Brendan. I praise You Father for Your faithfulness to Your children-

 In the name of Jesus my Lord and Savior I  pray. 


Your Daughter, Shelley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!