Thursday, September 14, 2017

Prayer #10 for a Sister in Christ in Crisis - the Lord's prayer



Our Father -- who knows all and sees all....who is with me RIGHT here and RIGHT now....and as I walked around our yard this eve, I felt Your presence so strongly....YOU -- Our Father, which art in heaven --

 -- hallowed be thy name.  Lord, I am sorry that so many take Your Name in Vain...that they don't honor WHO You really are.  Forgive me Lord, when I fail in this area.... 

 -- Thy Kingdom come -- Lord, I admit -- You can call Your bride home ANYTIME!  However, until You do, I will trust in Your timing and be Your hands and feet.

--Thy will be done --- on earth as it is in heaven!    Lord, there is so much that is wrong with this earth and the people on it.  But I thank you for extending grace and mercy and holding out even longer yet....so that MORE can hear Your voice and respond.

--Give us this day -- Lord, many are suffering this eve with no power and even limited funds.  I think especially of a sweet sister in Christ that totally LOST her home yesterday.  It survived the hurricane and yet when FPL put the power switch on -- wiring or whatever caused a spark and her entire home went into flames.... all they have, literally are the clothes on their backs.  Lord, they love you -- they understand Your grace and mercy and I just pray for she and her family -- as I know You will give them their daily bread.  Lord, bring beauty out of these literal ashes! 

And for my other sister in Christ who is waiting on an estranged husband-
And for another sister in Christ who is waiting on an estranged husband- 
And for another sister in Christ who is waiting on You God to lead and guide her as her husband continues to pursue a divorce and You have not released her - 
And for another sister in Christ who is seeking You Lord to help her husband quit the casual drug abuse of pot smoking - 
And for another sister in Christ who is a baby in this 'walking with You Lord' and she is trying her best to remain in Your will and not in her flesh --
And for another sister in Christ that needs a new job so she can leave her present job and make a better life for herself and her daughters-
And for another sister in Christ who will be moving shortly and she is allowing her husband to make choices that scare her -- will he stay sober...will he revert back to his addictions?  
And for another sister in Christ who just let her first born go to college -- the transition Lord, is hard-
And for another sister in Christ, newly engaged but her fiance is in the middle of those Montana wild fires...
And for another sister in Christ that took a personal loss today at her place of work, trying to understand God's will in this situation is very hard -
And for another sister in Christ who is trying to rebuild a relationship with her sister-
And for another sister in Christ who is being obedient and staying sexually pure before her Lord -  

oh my -- I honestly could list another 20..... Lord, my heart is heavy with burden and yet FULL of expectancy -- as I walked this eve, YOU spoke and reminded me of something....I will share.....

But first -- for all of the ABOVE... Give them their DAILY Bread!  

--forgive us our tresspasses -- God, may each of these precious daughters of You -- seek forgiveness
--lead them NOT into temptation --
--but deliver them Lord -- from EVERY EVIL....

For Yours is the Kingdom, the power and the Glory.

Ok ...and NOW for the extra - what You spoke to me this eve.  Lord, HELP me put it into words.

"my daughter, Michelle -- I moved the storm for you.  You asked and You received.  I want to do that for everyone.  As if everyone who humble themselves and seek My face...I will hear their prayer and heal their land...."  

I want to clarify that -- I felt the presence of God speaking to me.  Reminding me that I was VERY important to Him.  However....He wants YOU to feel that way as well.  He wants YOU to be THAT close to Him....that You can ask to move the storm and He will. Having that knowledge...that I am worth dying for -- is freedom.  It affects everything.  Speaking the Lord's Prayer is comfort to me -- I can revert to it and allow it to fill my head and bones.   He will supply my daily bread.  He did.  He did this past week.  

At the last Hurricane - Jeanine -- I asked and told many - "I won't stay in my home again and listen to a CAT 3 or 4 Hurricane".  And I didn't.  God answered that request that I really did not even put into a prayer.  He took me away from the entire storm.  By the time Irma hit us ...it was probably a CAT 2 or the end of a CAT 3.  By the looks of the trees around my home -- and the damage in Okeechobee -- we were a CAT 2 or CAT 3 in some areas.  But anyway -- even that simple little request, God honored.  I write all that -- not to brag....but to remind whomever is reading this ON THE OTHER SIDE of this post -- God wants to DO THAT for YOU too.  

Will you let him?  

I promise -- Your life will never be the same....IN Jesus name.  Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!