Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Prayer #2 for a Sister in Christ and in Crisis - trust

Trust --

Trust is something that just when you think you trust, you realize you didn't or don't.  Trust is really putting our faith into action. 


Lord, may we walk with YOU and TRUST YOU.
One if the first date nights my husband planned as we began our rebuilding was going to see "Descendants".  I trusted my husband and we went to a movie, "the Descendants".  He wanted to see it.  He felt it was a family movie.   I knew of the theme of the movie.....but I trusted.  It was a hard movie to watch...but I trusted..... and there were a few moments in the movie where I was asking God, 'really....this is too close to home'.  But GOD answered.  And besides, George Clooney is eye candy.. just saying.  Trust.  Trust.  When we really give our everything to God and trust HIM and trust HIS plan......there are glorious changes and restoration.  But sometimes we have to trust the ones that will hurt us...or have hurt us. 

I sit amazed at HIS power and how HE fixes and does things in the most unusual ways.  But then again, HE is God.....


TRUST is perfect for this eve- as we sit and watch the weather reports, my hubs and I are to fly out to Wisconsin for a family weekend on Thursday.  Now I thank God that I can 'rip up' my personal day off requests as now there is no school......but should we really leave?   ???

Questions.  It is hard to sleep -- hard to think.... we just kind of watch the news and wait.  However -- trust is what we need.  Trust is what I have.  This eve - my hubby and I walked the perimeter of our home and the condo area where our cottage is.  We walked the parking lot, the pier and all around.  We prayed for our kids, our family, and for our home and the homes of all of our loved ones.  It would seem odd of God to bring us to this house only six months ago, to watch it be ruined or destroyed six months later.  But, we both agreed to stay positive and if that was in God's ultimate plan - it would be for HIS Good.  Period. And so, we wait another 24 hours before we decide to travel or not -- and we wait -- and believe that He is in control and we will be well.  Period.

And we also prayed, that THIS present circumstance would cause this sweet sister some favor -- that her estranged hubby would seek her and help her prepare and we prayed that perhaps this uncertainty would also open his eyes....maybe he needs to rethink his present actions.  I J N. 

Ok, now this prayer is for my sweet Sister in Christ: 

Dear Lord,  I come to you know and I say, thank you.  Thank you for the family you have given my friend.  Thank you for the provision and all of the gifts you have bestowed upon her.  Lord, but she needs another gift, a gift of total healing and restoration in many areas of her life and peace.  I thank you Lord, that she took the first step, and she is seeking you, so today, I pray that she will just think and ponder on that word-- trust.   I thank you that she is seeking Your Word for continued guidance and believing that Your Word will not return void. 

 Lord, I pray she would begin to trust YOU to heal her heart.  Lord, I have claimed healing and I will believe that she will be healed.   Lord, that peace would fill her.    Lord, I pray that today and in the next 38 days that she just feels so much peace and comfort and that she will be able to hear and notice how the Enemy loves to camp out and lie to her. She does recognize those lies and she is tired of them but now the other half of her also needs to recognize those lies as well. 

  No more lies.  She is deeply loved and she is YOURS.  Lord, I pray that her trust in YOU would grow.  As she commits everything to YOU, and she begins to LET YOU totally change whatever else in her that needs to be 'death'...  Lord, fill her with more of You.  Lord, that she will appear different to her family and friends and that he will notice that she is  different.  She will begin to heal - no matter what her husband chooses to do and I pray  that  her family will see that and take notice -- for YOUR glory Lord, Amen.

And Lord, as she prepares for this upcoming weekend and Hurricane Irma -- use the entire situation for Your glory and her good.  Lord, her healing is connected to her family and marriage.....may her family join together and God may the estranged one's eyes be opened.  IJN 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!