Monday, September 4, 2017

Secret Sister in Christ and with a Crisis -- prayer - #1 - what can I do? Pray.

I just posted a blog earlier today.  Funny, as I posted it, I asked God or reminded God that I had not been writing much of late and if  HE would rectify that.... and HE did.  HE does.

Several years ago -- in fact back in October of 2011, I remember  meeting and talking with a friend and later that night the Lord awoke me and gave me a 'writing assignment'.  For the life of me....He also allowed me to SHARE it with my husband.  And that was a God thing cause the marriage therapist had basically told me to  "hide" anything godly  like my journals and bibles from his view.   The enemy was using it to cause such condemnation and he needed time to let God come into his heart again. 

 At that time, we had JUST moved out of our home of 18 years and into a rental.  The kids coined the house, "the AWKWARD house" as  even some coats of fresh paint could not really fix what was  IN the house at the time.   But God knew ...

At that time, I was following godly and professional counsel and basically LAYING low.  I hardly spoke, I minded my own bees wax and I just tried to be the best soccer mom and college mom.  I went to church by myself and sought out some home groups by myself -- praying that I would not heap any coals on the fire that was burning.    



 I prayed hard for my kids, ironed clothes, and made brownie bites for my students.  I had a new job and  a new address but I felt like such a FISH out of water.  You see everything was in a state of  UNCERTAINTY.    Would  this move work?  Could we build a house again?   What would the marriage therapist ask me to do this coming week?  Would I ever feel 'home' in my new home?   There were a lot of   "ifs".   But God....

So, I was totally amazed when God awoke me  that morning and I knew that I knew I was to start a 40 day prayer blog for this one sister in Christ.  And God awoke me so abruptly that He gave me the opportunity to share the idea with my husband.  You see the enemy had been using my links to social media as a hindrance and now, God was providing a way to let my husband see good in them.  How God is into the details...wow!  

 Little did I know it would touch others, but it also gave me a boost as I was not able to actually HELP her  physically  but I was able to speak life and this continued my love affair with our Lord...as HE answered and spoke through the prayer blogs. 

wow. 

So now, as I am taking a break from some work  - I just had my heart jump  for a moment as a dear friend is hurting and I can't do anything  physical at this moment to help -- but I can PRAY. I did pray.  And God brought me back to these 40 days .....  as I  have asked her to focus on something else  - other that the WHAT that is plaguing her at the moment.   And so I asked God -- to help me and with that HE brings me here:   

So this may hit home...or this may just bring you to pray for that sweet woman that just texted me -- who wants her marriage and who wants the roller coaster she is riding to stop.  


SO:
Lord, I am so humbled  --  Lord, thank you.  I believe YOU want me to boldly pray and come and proclaim healing for her. Lord, I believe YOU will heal her and I wish to encourage her and claim healing for her.  Lord, as your word says ... in Matthew, I want what YOU want.  Lord, I pray for my Sister in Christ, she needs a direct hug from you Lord, she is at a point where she needs your direct guidance. 

 Lord, I pray that this time of trial will be short,  I claim complete healing for her in every area of her life and I will give the thanks and praise to YOU Lord.   Lord, I have seen HOW long this season has been and yet, there must be purpose and there must be an outcome so great that the enemy continues to seek, steal, and destroy. 

 As YOU are the creator.....Lord, I pray she will know that she is YOURs... as it says in John 1.12 and I pray that she knows she will overcome this present hurt and challenge.  Lord, she is yours.  Amen. 


To my Secret Sister ... I promise you, God can heal you and if this means restoring your marriage -- then so be it.  But if it means that He will allow a separation ...then so be it.  His will be done.  I have seen how you have been fighting and I believe He wants you to rest in HIM now. 

  HE loves you so much more than you can ever imagine and I can't wait to see what is going to transpire after these 40 days.  I am so excited to see WHAT HE will do.  I could pray for your other half right at this moment -- but I believe these next 40 days are about YOU.  Period. 

In Jesus name. 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!