Thursday, September 7, 2017

Prayer #4 for a Sister in Christ in Crisis - praying for the man

Lord, I have been thinking all day of what you would like to share with my secret sister and this picture captures it.  I believe she needs to know that her husband can be a great man of God.  He can.  Lord, the Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me....this is stated in YOUR word.  YOU have anointed  me  ( JESUS) to preach good news to the poor and and YOU have sent him to bind up the brokenhearted and to proclaim freedom for the captives.  It is probably very hard for my sweet sister to think of her husband in this manner... but he can also preach HIS good news.  He can also help to set the captives free...once he sees YOUR miracle of  YOU  in his wife.

 So, tonight, I pray for him.  Lord, I take authority over the Enemy that has her husband entrapped right now.  He does not understand how and why YOU would heal totally and completely, but he will.  Lord, I am seeking that within this week, the Enemy that continues to lie to him will be bound and he would look upon his wives' situation with new eyes.  He would look upon their family with Your eyes and he would see his need for repentance. 

 May he see something in her that intrigues him...that he notices.  And Lord, may he just be OPEN to it, period.  May he not want to explain it or justify it but may he just be open to YOUR divine intervention.  Lord, he too needs a healing of the heart.  He needs to fall in love with you so hard, that ...he stands on his knees.  Lord, I know and have watched what you have allowed others to go through...so that they come to YOU.  Lord, go ahead, give my sweet sister peace but work on her husband's heart.  Period.  And Lord, I will claim again today, her total healing...physically, spiritually, and emotionally and Lord, I give YOU all the praise.  I love you Lord.  She loves you too.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!