Saturday, September 16, 2017

Prayer #11 and Prayer #12 -- For a Sister in Christ in Crisis -- we are not God forsaken

First -- I do apologize.

 I just did not physically have the time yesterday to post my prayer.

 However -- I prayed. 

Not only for the one sister that these 40 days of prayers started for -----

-       --but for the others that He brought in my path yesterday......even my precious grand-daughter!

   I had not seen her for a good 2 weeks and we had to catch up and I prayed over her little bottom that needed some extra butt paste -- as diaper rash is NO fun!   But let me get back to my sister in Christ ---

Today should be Day #12.  Prayer #12. 

Today, I knew that I needed to be fed. 

I watched a Simulcast with  Beth Moore - 2x. 

And I had a visit by a sweet sister in Christ - two of them actually besides being able to hug some other dear pals that love Jesus at a birthday party -- and my heart was filled.

I needed today.  Not only  to get some extra work done, but to be filled with His Word, and His Servant's fresh message...and with the  physical presence of the body of Christ.   Fellowship! 

So, as I am about to lay my head to the pillow -- I will let you just hear my prayer --- no real theme other than WHAT is on my heart.

 

So tonight -- as I pray, I hope this speaks to more than just me and her.....


Lord -- thank you.  I want to always BE in Your Word.  I want it alive and active in my life.  I want to always be growing in Your knowledge.  I want to be in Your Strength and grow in wisdom and I want always to give Thanks.   Your Joy in me ...is what will draw those that are lost to You .  As they won't believe that no matter the circumstance -- I will praise You. 

 Lord, for my sister in Christ this eve - there are a few more on my heart than just that one....but I pray that she will want to be In Your Word, she will want to continue to grow in the knowledge of You and she will allow You to be her strength!   I pray she will give thanks.  I pray she will give thanks -- in spite of her hurt...in spite of her circumstances..and in spite of any other trials.  

 Lord, today Beth spoke and reminded us all -- we don't live in a GOD- forsaken world...as WE are here.  And WE are Yours.  And Lord, Beth reminded me especially that our phones have become idols...our devices have become vices...Lord, that this blog, nor my phone, or whatever I communicate with -- would NOT become an idol or a vice.....  

Lord, I was created for such a time as this.  I was chosen to live this life -- walk this path, and endure these present circumstances.  Lord, for the one I was fortunate to love on today -- God...You choose her for this time and place and for this hardship - for Your purposes.  I pray she will see the beauty and the WONDER in that -- even as she is rebuilding from a major loss.  Help her Lord.  

Lord, for the one I specifically wrote this blog for -- Lord, that she would see and understand that You choose her for this time and for Your purpose -- she is suffering right now but as You remind us in Romans...the suffering can't compare to the glory that will come later.... Lord, help her.  

Lord, for the other women that are on my prayer wall this eve -- where I am interceding for their marriages and their hearts....Lord, that EACH of them would see that Your allowed this -- You want their focus , and that You are indeed present.  Lord, that they too would be reminded that the present tears -- can't compare to the glory.  Lord, help them.  

And Lord,  for my own granddaughter -- Ava and the one in womb...Sawyer Jane -- God, as we are all living in the season of  the end, may my two grands be raised with the light and wield a sword like we never could....Lord, I pray over them and thank you for the insight -- to raise girls in Your knowledge  -- and I pray for my daughter as she speaks life over them!   

Lord, again -- I thank you -- I won't ever say that I live in a God-forsaken world...as I am here.  Lord, I know we are transformed by the washing of Your Word over us -- but help us to live in this world were the gorrie and the glory seem to go hand in hand.  

Lord, I pray these prayer touches whomever reads it.  May they seek You Lord and allow You to be their ALL.  IN Jesus name.  

And Lord, for Ava's diaper rash...may it decrease by morning as I want a happy baby in church - IN Jesus name.  Amen.  

I am humbled Lord -- and wanting to help.  In Jesus name.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!