Friday, August 15, 2014

Expecting #9 TGIF

Very simple today - I am EXHAUSTED.....and God knows.
I am tired....and God knows.
God knows my heart..my hurts...my wants...and my needs....and HE knows YOURS too.
Amen.

Simple prayer.
And when I am extremely tired or maybe the words just won't come -- I use my prayer language but I also will rely on my childhood and recite a familiar loved prayer that I had to say each day in school.

The Catholic in me rings true and it gives me joy, comfort, and peace to know -- that HE wrote this - and it is powerful.


So:


Our Father in heaven,    may your name be kept holy.10 May your Kingdom come soon.May your will be done on earth,    as it is in heaven.11 Give us today the food we need,[a]12 and forgive us our sins,    as we have forgiven those who sin against us.13 And don’t let us yield to temptation,[b]    but rescue us from the evil one.[c]14 “If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. 15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins. 

And Lord.... thank you for WHAT you have done...WHAT you will do and I remember those women and children and families.... wanting peace over seas...GOD move...protect and I praise and honor you...and for my BB.....GOD  thank you for the blessed answers and continue to show her and her loved ones - YOU WIN.  Amen.  

me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!