Thursday, December 29, 2011

Secret Sister Prayer Day #15

lord, today was a day of highs....and yet, one 'low' can set me back.....
lord, I thought of my pal often today and said short prayers...and thought..maybe today was a day of highs for her too and then a 'low'....

lord, you know my 'low' hurt... and it hurt bad......and yet, I am NOT sure of what to do about it, only that I will pray harder to you...or maybe pray even more....but I will include my secret sister....

lord, I pray she is seeking you right now  and that there was  no 'low' today....Lord, I am claiming victory for her...we are at Day #15.....others have noticed my prayers and are being ministered to as well....which is what you said could happen.......

WE are to bear one another's burdens....Lord, tonight, I say an extra prayer for my hurt..heal me lord, may tomrrow be a new start... for my secret sister too- -- not sure how her day went, but I know you know....

we are at your mercy, amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!