Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prayer #3....

Ok, first of all...before I write today's prayer, I asked God to let me know what the prayer should focus on. 
Healing... being Grateful... and trust. 

Trust is something that just when you think you trust, you realize you didn't or don't.  Trust is really putting our faith into action. 

Last night, I trusted my husband and we went to a movie, "the Descendants".  I knew of the theme of the movie.....but I trusted.  It was a hard movie to watch...but I trusted..... and there were a few moments in the movie where I was asking God, 'really....this is too close to home'.  But GOD answered.  And besides, George Clooney is eye candy.. just saying.  Trust.  Trust.  When we really give our everything to God and trust HIM and trust HIS plan......there are glorious changes and restoration. 

I sit amazed at HIS power and how HE fixes and does things in the most unusual ways.  But then again, HE is God.....

Ok, now this prayer is for my sweet Sister in Christ: 

Lord, may we walk with YOU and TRUST YOU.
Dear Lord,  I come to you know and I say, thank you.  Thank you for the family you have given my friend.  Thank you for the provision and all of the gifts you have bestowed upon her.  Lord, but she needs another gift, a gift of total healing and restoration in many areas of her life.  I thank you Lord, that she took the first step, and she is seeking you, so today, I pray that she will just think and ponder on that word trust.  Lord, I pray she would begin to trust YOU to heal her.  Lord, I have claimed healing and I will believe that she will be healed.  I know it.  Lord, I pray for her today as she begins the weekend and there is 'down' time and more family time and this is when the Enemy likes to come in and push buttons.  No buttons today Lord.  Lord, I pray that today and in the next 37 days that she just feels so much peace and comfort and that she will be able to hear and notice how the Enemy loves to camp out and lie to her.  No more lies.  She is deeply loved and she is YOURS.  Lord, I pray that her trust in YOU would grow.  As she commits everything to YOU, and she begins to LET YOU totally change her,  she will be different.  She will begin to heal and her family will see that and take notice -- for YOUR glory Lord, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!