Saturday, December 17, 2011

HDM

OK  HDM - Harley Davinson Man.....

My man has a Harley.  I am just saying that as he drove up today, to the Ins. Office and got off the bike looking all cool.........I think I fell in love with him all over again.  There is something about a tall, dark, and handsome guy on a bike.  I have always liked that...and well, just saying, it was cool. 

Anyway, yes, my man has a Harley.  Today was his 'first' highway ride.  He was like a kid who had just gotten his first piece of candy, the smile was a MILE wide.  This is a good thing.  It is a great thing.  He has my full blessing....as he practices to give me a ride and our goal is to take a short trip soon! 

Anyway, some may laugh, but I have total peace about this.  I have learned that God works in mysterious ways and HE uses EVERYTHING to speak to us.  HE is speaking to both my HDM and me.  ( I call myself the HDC...harley chic..) 

Anyway, God does cool things. 

Thank you Lord. 

Lord, all I have to say is protect him.  May there be an extra set of your golden angels all around that bike and him....and may he only watch the road and listen to you as he rides.  Thank you Lord for using a bike, thank you Lord for saving a soul...mine too.  I love you Lord, may he love you more and more each day.  Thank you for giving me my husband.  Thank you for making the bond so strong and thank you for sustaining me, so that I would not give up....please do not stop.  And Lord, I love you - your HDC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!