Thursday, December 15, 2011

God to me... this appears to be a couple.... Lord... there are many hurting couples around me now.  Lord, the Enemy is really TAKING a stand and getting into where YOU should be.  Lord, I just pray for all of them.  Period.  You know whom, you know what, and you know the why... Lord, I bind that Enemy and cast him away from those couples and I pray they will seek YOU on their own free will and not listen to the enemy.  Period.  Lord, I humbly say thank you for my own 'couple' and I thank you for the sweet tender mercies and the slow restoration that is occuring.  I am no longer 'cautious' but trusting  YOU totally.  Lord, YOUR will be done.  I am so humbled and great-ful God.. yes, Great-ful!!  amen. 

Michelle

PS... YOU are a romantic.. YOU are Lord.  Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!