Saturday, December 24, 2011

Secret Sister Prayer #10 ...for your hubby

Dear Sweet Sister in Christ, today is Christmas Eve and you are on my mind.  I wish to be mindful to what God would have me pray and print or publish today......as I opened my computer HE reminded me of a prayer that another friend gave to me--- to say--- for my man.  It is a prayer she prayed over me... so I will now give it to you.  In reality....it is a prayer you can change,  and pray over anyone...your children...an aunt...a cousin....even yourself.  In fact, I am going to write it for myself first ....when you read it, insert your name instead... it is from HIS holy word and the book of Ephesians, chapter one, starting in verse 17. 

  1. Dear Michelle, I keep aking that God of our Lord JEsus Christ, the Glorious Father may give you, Michelle, the Spirit of wiscom and revelation, so that you may know HIM  better.  Lord I pray that the eyes of Michelle be enlightened in order that she may know the hope to which YOU  have called her, the riches of your glorious inheritance is in your holy people, and that there is incomparably great power for those who believe.  Lord, that power is the same as the mighty strength you exerted when you raised Christ from the dead and seated him at your right hand in the heavenly realms,  far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in te present age for also in the one to come.  That is great power that Michelle can acess....Lord, again that Michelle will know the hope to which you have called her.  I thank you Lord, Amen. 

Ok Sweet Sister...I prayed  this for my husband and that was the first prayer I said this am.   I pray it often.  Being a former Catholic I LOVE written prayers that can be repeated...just saying.  I know and can understand that your husband  is not the spiritual  head of your household right now.  I  know and I can understand how you would look at your own daddy ....and in many ways he was the leader of your family.  I realize he was not perfect and I am sure he had many faults, but a daughter's love for her dad is priceless.  I , even to this day, seek the approval of my dad and he is/was  not perfect.  I pray and pray that  he, my own daddy,  would fall in love with Jesus in such a way...his family...my siblings and my mom needs that. 

Your family needs your husband to be the spiritual leader of your home.  YOUR family needs that spritual covering.   Every family does.  I praise God that you are not 'dividing' up your time right now between families.  Praise God that your entire family will celebrate tonight and tomorrow and  that your kids won't have to be at 'dad's ...later....etc.  Your husband is whom God has for your -- he is your other half.  He is flesh of your flesh.

 God put a love so deep into my heart for my own husband that when I really wanted to give up and give in ...I couldn't...all I could do is obey and love.  Love is patient.  Be patient for your husband as I believe God is going to transform him as well.  There is going to be healing in you....and he is going to notice that only a powerful God could do that.  And he is going to want that.  Period.  That power,  as it is spoken of in Ephesians, that power that placed the stars....through prayer we can acess that power.  So, with that, I will write the prayer one more time and write it with your husband in mind.  Today is Day 10 of my prayers and focus on you...as God reminded me..HE thinks YOU are worth it.  Amen.  !!! 


  1. Dear Lord, I come now and I pray for my husband, I have faith in you Lord and and faith in the Lord Jesus. I give thanks for you and for you remembering me in my prayers.  Lord, I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give my husband the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that he may know YOU better.  Lord, I pray that the eyes of his heart may be enlightened in order that he may know the hope to whichYOU have called him. Lord, I pray the riches of YOUR  glorious inheritance be seen in YOUR people and that he would see your incomparably GREAT power and believe.  Lord, I leave him at your cross....he is yours God.  I am just his help meet.  I wish to be side by side with him in worship, but YOU must do a work first.  Lord, I thank you for my husband.  Amen. 
 Merry Christmas Secret Sister, you are deeply loved.  - michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!