Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Secret Sister Prayer #11

Day #11 was Christmas Day.  Praise God that we celebrate and remember the moment of Christ's birth.  I learned from my Pastor that biblically, we are to remember HIS death and resurrection but no where in scripture does it say to remember HIS birth but how blessed  we are that we do.  My internet was down but you were prayed for......it was a simple prayer.....as the day was spent with family and I knew you were with family....and we remembered that Jesus came to save...to heal....to comfort ...and HE knows exactly what is needed and what is desired.  I find comfort in that.

Dear Lord, today we celebrate your birth...create a new birth in my sweet sister....this 40 days of prayer is going to be a rebirth to the REST of her life...a life that has less pain, and more sweetness with you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!