Thursday, December 15, 2011

A prayer for my secret sister - Day One

Lord, I am so humbled  that you have led me back to this special lady again.  Our paths have crossed here and there over the 20+ years that we have known of each other and you know my  heart Lord, as  YOU have directed her into my path, out of my path, and then again.... for YOUR purpose.  Lord, thank you.  I believe YOU want me to boldly pray and come amd proclaim healing for her. Lord, I believe YOU will heal her and I wish to encourage her and claim healing for her.  Lord, as your word says ... in Matthew, I want what YOU want.  Lord, I pray for my Sister in Christ, she needs a direct hug from you Lord, she is at a point where she needs your direct guidance.  Lord, I pray that this time of trial will be short,  I claim complete healing for her in every area of her life and I will give the thanks and praise to YOU Lord.  As YOU are the creator.....Lord, I pray she will know that she is YOURs... as it says in John 1.12 and I pray that she knows she will overcome this present hurt and challenge.  Lord, she is yours.  Amen. 


To my Secret Sister ... I promise you, God can heal you.  HE loves you so much more than you can ever imagine and I can't wait to see what is going to transpire after these 40 days.  I am so excited to see WHAT HE will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!