Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Secret Sister prayer Day #7

Lord, your word states, just as each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of the varied grace of God.  Lord, I have been given a good gift, you have been healing and restoring me and my heart..today, I ask in honor of my sweet sister, restore her heart.  Lord, heal her.  Lord, I have claimed victory and I will continue to claim it as I know you want so much from this woman..you want her to be able to tell others about how YOU healed her and she will glorify you.  Lord, as I pray, let it be YOUR words and with YOUR strength that you supply her each and every need.  Lord, she is probably getting ready for the holiday.  She may be cooking or even at her mom's getting other things ready, right now, where she is, may she feel you alive and around her and when she reads this prayer today, she will tell herself, I am going to be healed, this too shall pass, I am waiting on you Lord.  I thank you for the honor to pray outloud for her in these next 40 days.  I love you Lord, amen. 

PS Lord,  thanks for the physical healing you did in the past few days for me and for the covering of a husband who prayed ...that meant the world to me.  May my husband and my friend's husband, really see how wonderful you are today, may they just be awestruck.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!