Friday, December 16, 2011

Day #2 A prayer for my sister in Christ...

Lord,  you woke me at the crack of dawn again and I so thank you.  And you reminded me of my 'prayer couch'..... Lord, I pray that my sister in Christ has a prayer couch. I pray she will find a spot to meet you each day.  I pray she will find a spot to come and allow you to speak to her.  Lord, I claimed healing for her yesterday.. today I am to remind her that YOU can heal.

Lord, thank you for Isaiah 43... vs. 18-19   "Forget sweet sister about what has happened, do not keep going over old history.  Be alert, Be present, I am ABOUT to do something brand new.  It is bursting out.  You will see it... can you see it now?  There it is.. I am making a road through the desert and a river thru the badlands".   Lord, thank you for that word...

Lord, I know you will make a road for my friend in her  hurt right now.  Lord, you will make a new road in her life as she is willing to come to you and seek you with all of her hear.  Lord, YOU will make a river of live flow out of her.... I know she loves you Lord,  she is hurting.  Come quickly.

I am claiming total victory in her live, in every aspect,  physical, spiritual, and in her home... I believe it Lord.  I will believe it enough for her today.  Amen.


Dear Secret Sister -- YOU made my day.. today.. well, God certainly orchestrated our special meeting and thank you so much. - michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how this touched you . . . thanks!